Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here

"Yes. One that belongs to what my heart desires."

A prolonged stillness and silence reigns inside the car. One can almost smother over the impulsive and thick tension settling between the young fellow's livid amethyst eyes.

Fuming in great frustration, Jin pinched the tip of Hiro's left ear, earning a hushed sigh from the man who had given up pursuing his intended goal.

"You naughty cougar," exclaimed the young fellow, distressed while catching his breath and fanning his now too-red cheeks.

It turns out, all along, he was the clueless one here.

Forget what he said about envisioning Hiro to be sensible someday because if the exteriority of his thoughts has always been this complex, he might as well not cling to that small amount of hope that's bribing him further to their vague fate.

He just doesn't know which planet this man stepped out from.

After shamelessly offering to run away together, then he proposes marriage? Given the fact he already wanted to the next day they met?

"Nuh micheossuh!" (You're crazy!)

Jin glowered when Hiro pressed his waist with the tip of his thumb and stroked the surface circularly, and rather than expecting a condemnable expression plastered on his face, his endearing full-edge smile attacked back at him, blinding him.

Tch! Another deadly weapon of his.

Defenseless, he drove his palms to his face, sulking and swallowed up by helplessness.

Hiro carefully moves his arms and hands flatly to Jin's entire back, making sure he stays out from almost harming himself.

Jin breathes in and out, sensing his drop of patience closely wavering to fall. This crazy man . . .

"You can't marry someone you just met." He says with his hands on his face, refusing to look at the man's juvenile smile, knowing fully well how he turns soft seeing that rare side of him.

And why does this phrase rings familiarly inside his head?

Yeah, a script straight out of a film which never in his entire life had he anticipated saying such a thing to someone so dense.

But, if that person is exceptionally insane, then Hiro existed not as an exception in that department.

Curious, Hiro alternately moved his head from left to right, trying to take a peek at what expression his little sprout was hiding behind the shaking pale hands on his face, "We met two weeks ago."

Naturally, he's not some mad senseless man who proposes to someone to whom he received an introduction on the spot.

Hopeless, Jin shakes his head from side to side, not understanding how can their situation never truly sinks into this man's head, "Exactly as I said. We can never marry."

They just met, and he does not even truly understand how this man's way of thinking flows.

Who considers marriage to a person whom you have barely been around with?

They're not even in a situation where their families force their children into joint political marriages. That's another genre!

Hiro's brows met, and slowly the corners of his lips started to drop. The stinging sensation piercing his chest turned to an unbearable terrifying numbness. He felt his soul just died seven hundred times as his horrified pupils wavered at the word 'never'.

"Never?"

Though his heart could not stop from beating restlessly, Jin took a deep cleansing breath and turned his head to the tinted window. He knows he was saying it on the spot knowing that his heart was scared, "Because you might regret it later."

As those bitter words escaped his lips, he couldn't help but feel alleviated at some point.

If he thinks about how reality itself works.

That was it for them.

The car has stopped moving. It has been for quite a while now.

"I think everyone's waiting outside."

With a pause breath, he turns his head back to look at Hiro in the eyes, "And Marriage is not something you can just say lightly to someone, hyung."

Hiro's crestfallen eyes were wide, his mouth fell slightly open, and his complexion was the palest he had seen him.

'Hyung?' Hiro squint his eyes in half as his gaze drops to the cushioned seat by his side. His fingers grew bloodless pale upon clenching unto Jin's clothes, and there was something . . . something was eager to escape from his eyes again. That same displeasing sensation struck deep within him.

"Do you want to go?"

Staring at him while bathed in guilt, Jin shuts his eyes close and slowly hums in agreement. He can't bear the sight he's seeing. But it wasn't right . . . it doesn't feel right.

"Are you mad?"

Hiro's voice became quieter and softer the next second, crushing his poor unguarded heart further. Jin kept his lips sealed and resolved to ignore him. He wanted to be out of this car, out of this cramped space where the memories of them making out were stuck in his head.

He didn't know that mental strain and pleasure is a duo not worth endeavoring for. He wanted to slide off from sitting above him but owned no strength left but just turn his head away from him. Hiro . . .

Unaware, two stubborn hands tightly crumpled into a ball of fists at his back.

He expected Hiro to move and open the door, but nothing . . . he wasn't moving.

They're likely to encounter his mother later while bearing the thought of his sudden proposal in his memory, he just felt mentally emptied to think about which side he should prioritize first. He eventually leans his body away without touching the man, allowing Hiro to slowly realize that he was not happy with this, "Put me down." He says shortly.

Startled by the sternness of his usually meek voice, Hiro had no choice left but to slowly lift him and place him down on the space beside him. Now sitting beside each other just like how things were before everything went dangerous.

Hiro spoke no word the entire time, and Jin was itching to apologize, but he chose not to sympathize with him given knowledge of what he was thinking.

He refrains himself from glancing up despite he can perfectly sense the man's ardent stares burning holes to his face. He can't bear looking at him knowing fair well how his walls would voluntarily waver the next second.

Hiro's hurt. He knows that, but he is too.

What a huge familial mess he put himself into.

Slipping on his slippers, he opened the door to his side and stepped out without giving too much thought to what would greet him other than desperately wanting to flee from the tension inside the car.

He almost stumbled over when the strong gush of wind blew past him, and his weakened knees from the car's foretold episodes were not a bit much of help but a nuisance.

If it weren't for the hands that quickly grabbed him from behind, he would have never expected an unscathed face by night.

Author's Note:

Last month has been the worst month for me. I hope I'll start fresh starting this month of november. I'll try to update more often now. AND I ALSO CHANGED MY PEN NAME to Author_Z. You like it folks?

Pray for my improvement HAHAHA

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated everyone~

Support my story on WEBNOVEL. Under the pen name Author_Z