Chapter 50

The worried young fellow walks over towards the man who owns the most horrendous mood swings he has interacted in his lifetime, and the very moment he did, the man's unreadable eyes followed and studied every bit of his tranquil movement from the casual swaying of his hair to the soft movements of his hanging uniform brushing against his trousers.

Jin stops when he's a step away from reaching him, his amethyst eyes were wary of his sudden shift of mood.

"What are those?" Jin eyes the envelopes rested on his desk neatly.

Hiro's brow twitch, his eyes against him slightly turning distant but not that cold, and Jin couldn't believe his eyes that's seeing his sulking manner.

Now he's acting half his age?

What's gotten into him all of the sudden?

He sighs, lightly caressing the space between his brows. Knowing more from his behavior if he meant to leave it there, then he must have wanted to let him read it in the first place. He glances over his desk and now that he is twice closer than he was a moment ago, he can see that there are three rectangular sealed envelopes to be exact. Two were in plain white, and another was in rose gold. He can definitely tell that something was sealed inside each and one of them seeing they were slightly bulging from the angel he's seeing.

As curious as he is, he tried brushing off his inquisition and looks down at the sullen man before him after feeling his skull-piercing gaze.

"I think this deserves to be returned to its rightful owner." He offers him back his phone.

"I think it shouldn't." Hiro stubbornly opposes, frowning. It was good as his to begin with.

"Won't you be needing this for work?"

Hiro grabbed his hand and shove his face directly against his open palm. Anything this precious hand touches, he's willing to mark his name on them, even more willing to engrave his name on his skin. He rubs his cheeks against his palm, desperate to be owned.

Knowing fair well the truth was far from his mere fantasy, he depressingly shoves and burry his entire face to his clothed abdomen. His strong arms once again locked around his waist.

"Keep it. The store has plenty."

Goddamned lucky phone as it is...

On the second thought, maybe it's far better off hidden on the other side of the continent.

Hiro moves back a bit and peeks up at him, his chin pressing against his stomach, "But I might consider under one condition."

"What might the condition be?"

Hiro stared at him for a minute before pulling him back to bed.

"H-Hiro!"

Jin spread his legs between his wide torso, afraid that he might hurt him with his knees. He breathes in and out, calming himself. That was a close call from giving him injury.

The pain would be unbearable if that happens.

His slender arms straighten, hands placed above his head, pressing and supporting his weight against the comforter of his bed.

T-This position...

He peeks down at the man who's wordlessly chewing on one of the buttons of his uniform and he shivers upon feeling his hot breath invading his thin clothing and caressed his cold skin. His whole body tenses up for a moment, not sure what else to say. He was too flustered to speak and the only thing he's confident is that his old habit of stuttering would take place.

"H-Hiro..." he whispers, his voice shaking.

He didn't notice it a second ago, but the man's breath seems to be shallower now.