Chapter 77

Hiro captures his pulsing buds between his thumb and forefinger and gently pinches them without his consent, taking Jin completely by surprise as his sensitive body convulses weakly from the shuddering stimulation as he lets out a quiet and breathy gasp, continuously reeling over the thunderous chill slowly and painfully taking over his delicate body, fanning the flames of his soul alive.

"Jin."

Hiro breathes out his name closely to his burning ears, his hot breath harshly fanning against his now twice sensitive skin.

Seeing the quivering young fellow beneath him flush in a stunning shade of sanguine redness, the corners of Hiro's lips lift in admiration whilst Jin wanted to tuck himself away in shame as he helplessly welcomed all the different and newly unfamiliar sensations in his body that are ringing directly to his clenching behind.

His head was in pure bliss of its unfamiliarity and contentment.

"Jin-ah."

Hiro sang his name once more and the silent young fellow arches his back and presses his aroused chest further to the man's sinful palms as he lets out another low and shivering moan when Hiro twists and pulls his vulnerable nipples repeatedly.

"Haa . . ." Jin's dewy lips part and a sharp gasp escapes from his lips. His throat was running parch and his body was now completely imprisoned and defenseless by his awoken libido.

N-No more. It feels s-strange.

He was already pushing his thighs close and pressing his knees together when he felt his member meekly hiding its foreign excitement that was now pulsing painfully under its garment.

Hiro brushes his lips sultrily against his as he continues to converse him with utmost tenderness, "Does your head still hurt, Jin-ah?"

Jin's firm grip on the man's wide shoulders tightens as he tries squeezing his perfectly honed muscles. They were hard and tense or was it the fact his shivering fingers had gradually lost their strength?

He slowly shakes his head, completely distracted. Without intending to know the danger he has provoked and welcomed in.

Slowly, Hiro placed his large palm on the back of his head as he carefully pushed him down the bed and everything around them seemed to have drifted apart. They gazed at each other's heated eyes, his warm and anxious amethyst stones over his passionate and dark ones. They were gleaming lividly down at him full of raw and untamed emotions.

Hiro cuts the distance between their lips and finally met each other's longingness, and the leisure pleasure and pull charging between them felt wrong yet too tempting to engulf in.

It was addicting, nauseating, and breathtaking.

All taking his breath away and making his head spin for straight seconds.

Jin finally gave in and shut his eyes. He whimpered silently when he was defenselessly trapped with the man's weight weighing him down the bed further.

Hiro's lips were relentless as it moves against his, and his heart hammered nervously inside him when he felt the tip of the man's intrusive tongue graze and came knocking at his lips to open.

Following his lead, as he doesn't know much about kissing, Jin hesitatingly opened his mouth.

"Ngh~"

Hiro tilts his head further and slips his tongue inside him. Their nose poked at each other's faces whilst their tongues meet and danced from within. His heated eyes stared at the lovely expression on the young fellow's face, but he couldn't get enough of him. He wants more—more of him to pleasurably explore.