Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)

Hiro pulls the whimpering young fellow closer to him, embracing him and retaining him securely in his arms. His brows were glowering in deep concern upon feeling his little body shaking against him, and an avoidable twinge of discomfort significantly pierces through his shaken heart. He looks down at him and the sight was unbearable.

"I'll be back shortly," He whispers dearly to the frightened fellow before him as he tries to comfort his cold and shivering body with his warmth.

His deft hand moves its way to the back of Jin's head whilst his other arm crawl and locks around his slim waist. Hiro leans in and buries his nose to his scented hair as he tries to calm him down, but Jin determinedly shakes his head in disagreement.

"Don't go . . ." Don't leave me h-here. Please. It's dark.

He hates the dark.

Jin squashes his face between his hands that were tightly clenching against the man's sheer sleeves and Hiro's squinted eyes lovingly stared down at his small figure. He hushes the quivering young fellow before him, a bit startled by his sudden upsurge fright.

Hiro kisses him on top of his. His hand releases the hold of his head and reaches for the fingerprint sensor led on his right. It scans and reads the registered pattern of his finger and the hidden interior lights inside the car automatically flicker on and brighten up the long and wide car.

Jin's lids remained tightly shut closed. His heart was thumping at his throat, but when a saccharine and calming fragrant fills the air, and felt a gentle caress on his back, with enough assurance, he slowly opens his eyes.

He was first greeted by the sight of Hiro's shy smile paired with the delighted gleam inside his eyes as he stared down and studies him. Jin pursed his lips, breathing in relief as he rest the side of his head on the man's strong shoulder and his sight naturally takes him to survey the insides of the car in clear sight.

A high-pitched and clipped hiccup escapes his parted lips.

He looks back at the man and blinks.

He loosened his grip on Hiro's sleeve and rub his eyes, but as he opens his lids again, the same profligate heaping privilege left a sting in his round eyes.

What . . .

His eyes shift to the circular marble table screwed in the center of the car where a generous amount of sweets together with a small inactivated chocolate fountain can be seen hurled at the center of its flat surface.

His breath ceased from seeing all the different colors and packs from different brands he easily recognized. They were his favorites.

Even his accustomed strawberry mint candy is there.

His eyes resume studying the remaining details of the seemingly another type of universe he's seated in.

The extravagant lounge was a reckless move.

The private plane was unnecessary.

And now this?

A long, spacious, out-of-the-line large automobile limousine.

But . . . It's pink?

He shakes his head. That's not what matters . . . Isn't he flaunting his wealth a bit t-too much? He didn't even know the man was also quite accustomed to pink.

He breathes out, feeling the painful air escaping his lungs as it passes through his mouth.

Is this even okay?

"I'll be back shortly. I promise."

Hiro ducks his head and he saw him take something out from below the cushioned seat where he's seating. It was a pair of light blush pink cottoned slippers—coincidently the same ones he had hidden in his room back in their apartment in Howngwon.