Chapter 44

'We could settle this perhaps through an afternoon tea, your excellency?' the gregarious grin of the problematic imp vanished. He knelt down by one knee and his palm was placed flatly where his dark and petrified heart resides.

At this moment, his utmost loyalty couldn't be questioned.

Whatever happens, he mustn't let this continue further.

His darkened eyes have never been earnest, 'Think about it, your highness. This child may resent you if you use force.'

Resent me?

'Y-Yes the possibility is quite upsetting.'

Hiro gazes down at the young fellow's reddened face and shivering thinned lips. His small body was whimpering within his grasp and soon enough his guarded eyes soften, somewhat awestruck.

This isn't close to what he knows about resentment.

'I disagree, my liege. Vulnerability is also a sign of desire.'

A red halo appeared out of the infinite abyss of the dark realm, revealing a red malevolent entity with vigorous bloodlust ruby red eyes whilst staring at his opponent who's down on his knees.

His impeccable presence and red mist spread boundless against the dark imp's dim and poisonous ones.

The dark imp flinches at his place yet kept head down low, cursing. This is exactly what he was avoiding.

Lust.

'Looks like you're trying to ruin the fun, Hellion.' Enlarging his crimson red halo and taking his part of the fill into the chosen one's consciousness, the imp with red eyes, smiled victoriously. He had waited centuries for this opportunity to arise, yet his dear old companion looks foiled at his sudden presence.

But why wouldn't he? His presence only means that the heir had finally ascended to the second stage of riot.

'It's been ages, why don't you greet me?...Hellion, the devil's chivalrous leading warrior,' says Eros, wearing his docile smile. Hmm, even he can feel that he's quite...shaken.

No matter how the chosen liege needs his vast strength and never-ending army, temptation by his highness's will, can always be far more superior in some ways.

Eros leans closer, touching his tyrant acquaintance's majestic face, whose penetrating eyes glared back at him. What a shame to not make use of his perishing looks, he had always dedicated his will to the battlefield, 'You should consider addressing me politely now that I will be your sole companion.'

Eros, the devil's temptation, admits he's beyond impressed. Father, you have chosen a liege fit to my advantage. Eros smiled, his ruby eyes gleaming obsessively as he took over his master's consciousness.

Such strong lust and desire.

Meanwhile, embarrassed of being helplessly pressed down, Jin chews on his bottom lip, "H-He's not real." His voice was tiny, troubled to convince the man who's full of doubt.

His little subconscious was already biting his nails nervously, seated helplessly on the ground with a completely flush face, tightly shut eyes, and hand placed on his crotch, clenching and covering it with an uncomfortable expression on his face.

Jin, too, doesn't feel much of a difference. He was starting to lose his consciousness, yet his arousal kept him alive.

He can't stand it anymore. He felt that his heart was already close to exploding inside his chest. "He doesn't exist. Ginny—ngh..is a f-fictional character from the movie Aladdin..."

Combining all his strength, he presses his palms more against Hiro's unbelievably sturdy chest, in hopes to place a little distance between them, but still, no to avail considering his weak strength.