Chapter 73

Everyone is aware Cheon is unmatched and unrivaled when it comes to high-end luxury as this place was always considered to be the most lavishing city existing in South Korea that has been featured by a lot of influential media organizations and is constantly breaking the world records where the 'most influential people's choice of the year' are predominantly residing in this same city he breathes and looking at how farfetched and different the city is from the very air it emits, Jin can see why individuals had been dreaming of stepping their foot in this land where most travelers can afford going to foreign countries than staying three days here without disbursing a fortune.

Swallowing his saliva, Jin shrinks from his place as the city's aura continues to intimidate him, making him feel more out of place.

Even the savings he has from his bank account couldn't even conceivably buy him a decent meal here.

He hears faint footsteps descending from the plane's staircase. When he looked over his shoulder to see who was behind, it was his mother who worriedly ran towards him to check his state. Her stunning and delicate brows were crumpled upwards in worry about his health and weak physique ever since they fled the lounge.

When his mother sheathes him with her calming warmth, he rests the side of his head dejectedly against her shoulders and tries to appease himself from the sudden feeling of seclusion.

He's not alone. He chants inside his head, keeping his breathing steady and rational.

He's with his mother, and that's what matters the most.

"We should go seek shelter, sweetheart. It looks like it's about to rain."

His mother softly encourages him as she stroke his back up and down with her warm palm. Jin has left no options but to nod his head, wordlessly agreeing to her upon feeling the heavy coldness of the breeze that's brushing past them and noticing the afternoon sky has gotten even darker and dimmer.

He's indeed touched by the city's hospitable welcome for them. Jin hysterically thought, but shoo away his sarcasm when his stomach painfully stirs inside him as if it was his unwelcoming karma.

He groans.

"Where are our things, mother?" asks Jin who is short for breath.

Even after conveying just a few words, he can now vividly feel how little the energy he has left.

"Someone will take care of it, but now we should head first. Can you still walk to the entrance, hm?"

Jin obediently nods his head again. He doesn't want to be carried or chaperoned by a wheelchair which he's sure his mother would not waver to do so.

His mother wrapped an arm around him and they began to take their time walking towards the side entrance of the airport, desperate to be away from the track, but as they reached the entrance, a tall man lifted his hand in front of them, thwarting them from taking a step inside.

His mother's brow sternly lifts at the man's unexpected advancements whilst Jin crouches when they stopped, completely oblivious of what was about to happen.

His arm was tightly clutching around his stomach upon he felt it continuously churning and stirring inside him, squeezing and numbing his insides. There goes his body again that's favorable to react at the wrong moment. Argh.

It's probably past his snack time, but he still doesn't feel like eating.

He threw up everything he ate from breakfast and lunch and he'll probably get diabetes at the number of candies he had chewed to avoid splattering more of his vomit on the plane's expensive interior.