Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)

A multifold set of turbulent and weakening waves of different sensations fanned through Jin's body all at once, driving every muscle inside of him to turn rigid as his joints buckled to malfunction.

His heart was pulsing feverishly between his lungs as the electrifying heat trekked from his nape down to the tips of his stooped toes, and the once soaked lips that were skimming and rubbing through the tip of his melting bud travelled up to his neck.

Hiro's agonizing trails of endless kisses were soothing and gentle, leaving faint moist tracks on his sensitive skin.

"Ahh."

Jin's red rose face meets the ceiling of the car as the man deeply inhales his scent, his large hands gripping and pinning him carefully close to him.

"It's bright pink," whispers Hiro, his enticing voice sultrily bringing chills to his spine. "Fascinating."

Jin shuddered and felt all the hairs in his body woke in alarm. It was like someone else was calling to him, something far more dangerous for his powerless state.

Hiro engrossed his entire face to the crook of his neck, pressing his hard aching member down to him with one hard thrust, "May I touch you?"

He sounded nothing alike but a cruel temptation—an alluring and burning fire to his moth heart.

Jin blinked in his hazy and jumble set of thoughts, already lost in his wide and open sea of pure rising waves crashing in bliss.

"You . . . you already are."

With those words hardly able to escape his lips, he was panting, rough and hard, as if air was deprived from his lungs.

W-What's there more to touch?

He's pressed on him like glue.

Jin blinks, his long pair of lashes fluttering as he averts his eyes, avoiding to look at the man further as he shies away from his bemused gaze that's piercing right through him, intense and passionate.

"How can you be so sensible and tempting at the same time, darling?" Hiro irresistibly nipped on the faint pink posh color of his earlobe, biting and tugging it lightly between his lips, earning a deep gasp from the embarrassed young fellow.

His solemn grin curled wide like the vast sea from the distance while his shaken mind was in crucial trouble collecting every piece of his sanity back to reality.

Such a lovely sound.

The stimulation abruptly brought upon him was depriving him further from his sense of reasoning.

How can there be an existence so beautiful and radiant as him?

Taking his opportunity upon seeing Hiro's seemingly absent-minded and distracted state, Jin slowly held the hospital gown drawn up to the base of his neck down to his thighs, making himself look a little more decent as his eyes cautiously stared at the serene and gentle midnight eyes hovering down at him from above.

He wraps his weakened arms around the man's neck, watching him warily. What's on his mind again?

"I truly adore you, Jin-ah," Hiro murmurs to him like a fool caught on spellbound.

Jin purses his lips and can't help the redness of his cheeks. Is he planning to make him feel embarrassed again? How many times has he said that already?

"Y-You can't just say it like that so casually." How unfair it is. Is he the only one getting flustered over what he's doing and spouting the next minute?

His eyes briefly detected the indefinite reflection of the strawberry plushies by the window one more time and something deep inside him wanted to steal one and take it home with him.