Chapter 36

Stuck in a situation and not knowing what to do, Jin felt light-headed the very moment his pale palms touched Hiro's too warmed clothes. His dainty fingers unintentionally rubbed against its soft and smooth texture.

He breathes and shudders at his narcotic scent that fills the air around them, hypnotizing him, drowning him.

And he couldn't gather his thoughts any longer.

His manliest scent mixed with fresh rays' sunshine. He smelled intoxicating and utterly irresistible causing his adrenalin to rush, his blood pulsing recklessly towards his chest, stirring it alive, pumping frantically as it continues to delude him from the reality he's holding.

With weakened fingers and shivering breath, he shakes Hiro lightly, and he can hear him retaliating as his weight presses against him more in refusal.

He was heavy, but not heavy enough for his back to break and twist.

Keep calm. Keep calm. He breathes out, flustered as he felt Hiro's thick tendrils brush against his neck and the very few strands of his hair went inside his uniform through his back collar, and he was on the verge of passing out upon feeling it lightly caressing the skin he was never touched before.

On cue, red roses blossomed and spread festively across his face. He controls himself not to squirm on his seat, but instead, he stiffens, unable to process what was happening.

Even his subconscious shut down and disappeared elsewhere, at the moment where he needed him the most.

Without warning, Hiro moves against him.

The raven suit he's wearing around his shoulder blade lifts as his long arm and hand slowly crawls and slides through the cramped space of his seat behind him until he grasps him fully by the waist.

With one arm, Hiro pulls him closer, their knees now touching while the hairs all over his body rise feverishly in alert, and just as he thought the surprises were over, Hiro turns his head to the other and gently press his nose against the sensitive skin under his small jaw.

He can feel his wet parted lips at the base of his neck as his hot breath fanned against his heated skin, which causes him to stiffen more.

Hiro comforts himself by nuzzling to his cold skin, groaning in relief, "I'm tired." He mutters. For the first time, he is.

Jin gulps, keeping his back straight despite how weak he felt upon hearing the visible exhaustion in his voice. This time, he couldn't decide anymore whether to literally push him away.

"I know," Jin softly whispers back. At the back of his head, he knows this man doesn't deserve to be.

Looking down at his enervated state and knowing fair well how dignified he always was, it drew his heart closer to his, more.

He's not intimidating, cold, or grumpy.

All he sees right this moment is one weak, yet honest and genuine man behind his cold upbringing. It cues to him the truth of everything he worries about, from Hiro's mysterious appearances in his life to the doubts he had questioned him from left to right, and the uncertain future he holds with him.

All he ever did was doubt and judge him. He filled his head with assumptions that were nothing much close to the truth he wants to know.

It's a marvel that this man truly trusts him by placing his pride below him.

He trusts him . . .

His chest blossoms and that brought the overlapping and overwhelming emotions back home. How could he be this hostile towards him? Hiro knew he doubted him.

But during this surprising and seemingly unpredictable moment, he showed it to him and opened his eyes, rather than saying it at times he needed hearing it.

He's such a package, a very complicated one, frigidly bitter and confusing, but honestly sweet and docile at the same time.

"You've been keeping me awake for the past hours."

Jin shuts his eyes and shakes his head in disbelief. Yeah right, "I'm honored." I guess.

He was never been this ecstatic about how genuine he is now. Frankly, he prefers seeing him like this. It clears the fears he imprinted inside his head.

He truly misjudged him.

Slowly, his hand glides through his wide and lean arms, sliding across his shoulder blades, then stops. He cocoons him with his coldness, and it felt like the magic works both ways.

Hiro's warmth soothed him, calming his erratic heartbeat as they share the comforting silence inside the car and listened to the muffled voices outside them.

He felt the heavy load he has been keeping within, lifted. For the past hours, he has never felt this free from discomfort.

Hiro's nose presses against his skin more, stealthily smelling him without anyone's consent, "You have no idea."

Pity envelops him. Holding the hostile man in front of him, another side of him he didn't know existed.

He doesn't know how to comfort him at the moment, but he wanted him to know that he understands him. He knew what it is like to be physically weak more than anyone.

"Do you still want to go check on your phone?" His voice was tiny. He could head home if he wants.

Hiro frowns in dismay, "Will that keep you from leaving?"

His dark and too low voice huskily serenades his ears like a lullaby during the rainy days, casting all his worries away.

Deprived and already at his limits.

"Ngh..." Jin whispers.

It was too late for Jin to suppress his voice.

His shoulder accidentally bumps against Hiro's when he couldn't positively ignore the oddest sensation of his lips senselessly caressing him any longer.

Well, he's now and officially ticklish down there.

His eyes flew open and what greeted him was a pair of dark and blazing eyes staring at him widely with lips parted and jaw slightly hanging.

He gulps, momentarily sucked into the stars in his eyes before he looks away briefly, but then afterward studied him again.

His silence was disarming.

Very slowly, his arm slides down farther from his back, letting him go, but he received one stern squeeze around his waist that led his arms back to where it was placed.

He didn't know what he did was wrong or was it something he said.

His subconsciously suddenly pops out from wherever he was hiding, staring at him, pale in surprise. He also has his jaw hanging down the floor.

'You. Moaned. In. Front. Of. His. Presence,' he mouths, terrified, and went back under his bed again, quivering.

After a few seconds in silence, all the blood rushes out of his face as he pales in realization.