VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]

Hello bunny x cougar fam~

It's your author Z.

First of all, I would like to pass my gratefulness to every group of readers I have in this story: my silent readers, the ones who always leave a comment to express themselves, and the ones who were thoughtful enough to send me power stones.

You guys may not know how extremely thankful I am to each and every one of you who are continuing to be patient in terms of waiting for my unstable updates and for being with me throughout this entire journey.

You, reading this note as a token of success after reading Captivated (BL) volume 1 already brought me enough support and happiness, and I do hope to see you guys in the next volume.

I thank you all for supporting Jin and Hiro's story despite its imperfections.

I couldn't recall much about what drove me to write. A year ago I was just a normal avid reader like everyone else. HAHAHHAHA.

Of course, there's no denying that I am a fan of BL myself, and with the past few months working my best to grow, write better, and make this novel possible, I have come to grow attached to my characters as well.

Though I lack skills in many ways, I am as optimistic and as free as I can be whenever I write. I just love the sense of control and freedom I feel without putting limits on my imagination, and the excitement and joy just feel different especially since this is the very first BL story I've written.

Though, I have never expected to come this far.

But here I am, and I am beyond grateful to God whom I talk to through my sleepless and doubtful nights.

I have so many plans for this story. The entire volume 1 was more on focusing on constructing Hiro and Jin's relationship closer and bringing you to understand their worlds better, although I understand a lot of you have been waiting for the juicy parts and smexy scenes.

I also am aware that VOLUME 1 has been a very slow burn process, even for me, but I do not regret each chapter that I gave further attention to details for this novel's world to come alive. And so, I'm glad to announce there are still more volumes to go.

The last exciting news is that the 'JUICY PARTS' we are all looking forward to will start to evolve in the next volume^-^

I always adore you guys, Jin and Hiro's story wouldn't have come this far if it weren't for your perseverance and support.

Arigato mina-san~

--------------------------------

QUESTIONS I GOT ASKED:

1. (From a follower and reader on Instagram)

Q: Why does this story have no premium chapters?

Z: If I were to be completely honest, I think I am not qualified enough for the heavy responsibility of making you guys pay to read my story and end up disappointing you in the end. I know how it feels to burn all your support and money on a novel with a trash ending. I fear for it to happen, so I have decided to keep this story on free access for everyone to read and enjoy.

I am merely writing to try pursuing a hobby of mine, so basically let's call it . . .

Passion over money.

Lol. And I have really unstable update schedules, and thus I cannot burden and pressure myself on updating when I have schoolwork to take mind when premium stories require stable updates here on Webnovel.

But I did have access to my inkstone, and it was already possible for me to apply contracts on my stories, but it really just didn't cross my mind to take the risk.

2.) (From a co-writer and reader on Instagram)

What made you choose to write at webnovel? (PS: not promoting webnovel)

Z: First I have tried publishing my stories on Wattpad and other platforms I got offered, and based on what I have observed from my country there are a few readers who are interested in reading English novels with long chapters, plus I'm not a well-known author, so it was difficult for me to gain exposure.

I tried my luck trying to work on my stories here on webnovel, and I can say that I have gained more exposure here than in other platforms I have tried which is why I'm stuck here with you guys. HAHAHAHA

Also, my stories are available on Wattpad and are free to read.

FOR MORE QUESTIONS DO DM ME ON INSTAGRAM

IG: daniel_blake.zd

--------------------------

FEATURING SPECIAL SUPPORTERS:

1. My silent reader babies

(Z: Stay healthy ya'll and keep slaying.)

2. My aspiring commenter babes

(Z: There is no greater serendipity than your unbelievable courage to express yourselves in this genre.)

3. The power stones/votes sugar mommies/daddies

(Z: Oh, would the gods and goddesses bless you for your generosity fam<3)

4. Finally this last acknowledgment goes to my dearest sister. Sis, if you wouldn't have encouraged me to publish my first-ever chapter, I wouldn't have made it until today. Thank you, I am blessed and thankful to God that you are here with me through each step.

Until then . . .

I'm glad to be at your service.

Sayonara everyone~

___________________

Releasing of Volume 2 Chapter 101 will be on January 12, 2021 (Thursday)

I know it's too long, but there are major events upcoming such as my cousin's birthday party and stuffs relating to my religion, so once again thank you for waiting everyone~