Chapter 93: Mood

Hiro's men on standby all turned their heads at the sound of the car's door unlocking, revealing their meek savior strolling out of the vehicle with a set of crumpled and upset brows but almost stumbling himself the next second.

They flinch and march forward only to stop midway with their reached-out arms and open palms pausing midair upon seeing the firm support done by their boss. Exhaling deeply, they kept their surveillance gazes on the young fellow's tiny movements as they relax.

Jin breathed out another stench of guilt and held onto the edges of the door tightly as he tried to look around him. His hair was relentlessly caressing and brushing through his lashes, making it difficult for him to see clearly.

He almost forgot how assertive the wind was and how cold the breeze is beside the sea early in the morning. The smell of salt water and the moist cold air. . .

It almost felt too unrealistic for him if it weren't for his brief memory.

Except for this time, there was no rain at present which he was gladly grateful for, though the clouds harboring around the port were thick and ominous.

When his eyes land on the peaceful seascape in front of him, the vast sea by the distance stuns and momentarily captivates him. His lips part open as the corners of his eyes enlargens. He was in daze by its tranquil beauty.

There were a few vessels and ships seen that were barely moving and boats drifting from an unreachable distance. They were all from the other side of the coast, and which felt a bit lonely for him to be standing in a secluded part of the area.

This site looks more sheltered and screened, and the large private property signage by the distance clears up every question inside his head.

"Someone's coming to meet you."

Hiro spoke and followed to exit the car and stood sturdily behind him, his big large hands now claiming their tight grip on his shoulders.

He didn't even notice that he got closer if he didn't sense him pressing his face against the top of his head.

"Who?"

Given no other alternative option but to accept his help, Jin secretly sighs in disdain.

"Your mother."

Hiro unhurriedly guides and drags him to the backside of the limo, not a single second detaching his hands from him. When they arrived by the trunk, the wind this time was tolerable enough for the loose ends of his hair to tame down, but excluding Hiro who was tall enough to escape from the breeze.

He supposes being tall has some hindrances too.

Hiro's right arm went around his shoulder, wrapping and securing the openings of the coat he was wearing, too afraid that he'll catch a cold.

Jin's lips quiver. No, he mustn't give in.

"W-Where is she?"

Hiro rests his chin on top of his head, and with his other hand, he holds his small jaw, his fingers stuffing his plump cheeks before turning his head towards the approaching yacht from a closer range. Later on, he sees a figure standing by the railings in the Hacht, waving at him.

Eomma . . .

Jin beams warmly as his shoulders drop and relax. He felt all the roller-coaster emotions of anxiousness leaving his body in short second.

She's safe.

He leans the back of his head to Hiro's chest, "I'm still mad." He whispers, making sure not a single person from the eyes around them could hear what he said but him.