Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)

His heart couldn't ask for more but to relay its voice to this man he found to be extremely thoughtful, caring, and affectionate, far from his very first impression of him which was cold and intimidating.

And he doubts if he still regards him as an insensitive person until the kiss happened in their apartment.

Who knew a toughen bread when split open could be so soft and sweetened on the inside?

He surely is one in a million.

It's been going on for a while now, but whenever he sees Hiro hiding his fatigue, it always concerns him how he's so good at over-exerting himself yet yielded to repay his body the sufficient and leisure rest it needed.

Was he consistently like this?

Setting aside his health for his work? Isn't he too young to do that yet?

Jin's mind brought him back to the day Hiro causally told him he hasn't yet gone to karaoke where it sums up all the fun he had with his friends way back in Hongwon.

It only hits him now the exultant pages Hiro has missed to experience.

The fun and fulfilling feeling and enjoyment that's surely foreign to him.

"Breathe, Hiro."

Jin whispers, soothing the uneasy man beneath him with his eyes slanted, worried sick. His hands went up to cup his face again.

His amethyst globes grew weak in awe of him as his fingers graze at his smooth and refined cheekbones.

Hiro should have been expending his young days with a bit of freedom and fun because youth is a great gift, presented with a lot of advantages. It only comes to you once and sadly it doesn't last very long. That's a widely known fact for everyone in this world.

But except this guy.

Attending to his voice like a command, Hiro parts his lips as he's told and starts his short breathing exercise under Jin's close supervision.

His warm breath was alarmingly shivering and ultimately requiring the thick patience Jin needs, he waits for Hiro to calm down.

It is because of his different upbringing?

No, as much as he knew rich people can have fun too.

Of course, when there's money what's there more to worry about?

Perhaps that's the reason why he's so cranky at his age.

"Breathing, fine?" He asks and studies his quiet and obedient patient at the moment whilst his thumbs climb up to flatten Hiro's slightly creased brows.

He'd get wrinkles early on his forehead if he continues to do such a thing.

Hiro doesn't respond but slowly lifts his head and nods. His coal-black eyes were goggling at Jin's delicate features up close, getting easily distracted by his shameless member pulsing inside his trousers, causing him to lose focus.

With parted lips, his heart begins to thrash strangely inside his chest again, and unknowingly he panics in fear to disappoint Jin once he's caught red-handed.

If this goes on further, it might just be the case of his death.

Hmm.

How sweet and forgiving would that death be for him?

It sounds tempting, too tempting.

"Your bags are getting darker."

Jin mumbled in haste breath, pursing his lips while pointing his finger under Hiro's swelling eyes.