Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)

"Has anybody ever told you that you are one very sensitive man?"

Jin scolds whilst examining the placid expression Hiro wore before the misbehaving cougar in front of him started rubbing his left cheek to his right. His large paws, on the other hand, have been squeezing his behind for quite a time now as if it engages his presumptuous palms.

He was undoubtedly exemplary at locating his weakness and distracting him, at the same time, though his neck has been craning and hurting from straining to look up at him from an extremely close distance.

If only Hiro would lend an inch of his height to him and perhaps it would help him a bit from his misery.

Sensitive, he says? "Someone already did."

Hiro briefly replied, halting from what he was doing with his in-depth voice coming to him, soothing but dangerously low, at the same time.

Jin chews his tongue restlessly underneath his sealed lips from almost being caught up and swooned by his teasing again.

His charmed heart was drumming at his throat, and his ears tingled at the sound of his voice. All the hairs intact in his body rises, his adrenalin awoken at the cold chill rushing down his spine.

"Oh r-really?"

He took a massive gulp of his saliva and crouched his back, praying to God that Hiro had not noticed the slight wetness flooding his garment.

It felt odd and uncomfortable.

All of a sudden, it started to hit him in one full blow.

His cheeks blossomed in festive red, flustered and deeply embarrassed by the thought of him ejaculating from just hearing Hiro's voice alone.

N-No . . . what if he'd get caught?

He breathes, attempting to calm himself down.

With the three-layered clothing protecting him, he doubts Hiro felt it with his shirt on as the fourth cover.

Jin scrutinized the man to see if he had noticed what he was suppressing, but instead, he received an innocent light peck on his forehead paired with his serene and clueless deep black eyes like the night sky staring down at him favorably.

He secretly breathes in relief.

He wondered who might that courageous person be to tell a gruff man like him nothing but close to the truth—or who would have the heart to joke around with him?

Seeing he was distracted at the moment, Hiro lifts him effortlessly like a weightless object. He holds him up to his stomach to level their heads.

Now they can see each other eye to eye.

"It was you," answered Hiro as if reading his mind. Then licked his lips and audaciously shifts his dark gaze from his starlight eyes down to his slightly swollen lips, giving Jin a hint of what he was thinking.

And now after dealing with a depressed cub as if its mother abandoned and left it in the center of the woods, Jin has yet to deal with a playful cub who most likely found its new owner.

He's such a kiss addict.

Haa. He sighs.

He can't believe he didn't even try to hide it from him.

Of course, it's Hiro we are talking about here, it's just accurate to think he most likely won't.

"And you agreed at my point?"

His shamelessness and stubbornness knows no end.

It was meant as a joke anyway, but what if he meant it as an insult, surely he'd be offended, no?