Chapter 53

Jin rises from sitting anxiously at the edge of his bed. His thoughts were in disarray as he went to stand in front of Hiro's disturbing behavior. He gently places his palm flatly over the center of his firm chest, pushing him back slightly upon seeing he was on the verge of advancing again towards the staff whose ashen expression vastly worsened over time.

His heart, on the other hand, beams and flutters when he feels the vivid warmth of his clothes against the palm of his hand and fingers. Hiro's extraordinary muscles flex beneath his touch in response, causing the ticklish sensation he felt within to intensify, and all of the sudden, his head took him back to his fresh memory of their fond encounter inside one of the elevators in Hanbaek Exquisite.

A memory he doesn't wish to forget anymore.

His lips tightened as his cheeks instinctively blushes, turning into a beautiful cadmium shade of red and as his sparkling amethyst eyes blinked up at Hiro's black ones, he bravely meets and faces the evident frigidness from his dim gaze. Jin somehow manages to stand unfazed and calm before him. The insignificant fear inside his head ceases and retreats elsewhere upon seeing the noticeable softness lingering soullessly inside his eyes as they gaze down back at him despite his eyebrows still madly furrowing.

It's still him...

Seemingly out of the mood, Jin controls his smile to emerge as he finds his cranky mood rather irresistible and he must have lost his mind for almost losing sight of the real situation he's involved.

Jin sighs.

Anyhow, he never had seen him this upset.

What happened to the composed man he knew hours ago?

How should he handle this? How should he handle him? He's even worse and more frustrating than Jihyuk's distressing irascibility.

All this commotion and drama is making his head spin.

If he were to be fairly honest, he wanted to sleep in his bed a bit more. He had never slept that soundly and dreamlessly as he did a while ago for quite a while now. It was refreshing as if his soul has cleansed and healed itself completely even if it only took him for a couple of hours and somehow it was the same light feeling he felt at yesterday's elevator incident, where he woke up coincidently in his arms, too.

Was it really a coincidence?

Perhaps he could also be selfish to demand help from him, by sleeping with him more.

Jin's subconscious scoffs inside his head, who has his disapproving finger waving at him with a giant billboard on his back saying 'protect your dignity' and Hiro peculiarly raised both of his brows, clueless and curious upon seeing him distressingly shaking his head.

Right, he can't do that. He could never bring himself to ask him that.

His fingers gently pressed against Hiro's hard chest, his face turning a bit grim in a short moment, "It's you who's scaring him." Can't you see?

The young fellow's voice was firm with authority and yet soft with utter consideration as if discussing this matter easier for a child to understand.

But what's the point? It's Hiro who he's dealing with.

He just wants to run his palms over his face seeing the man had responded to him with his head slightly tilting to the other side as if his words were completely foreign to him.

Hiro. Hiro. Hiro. Hiro...

Really...Jin sighs dejectedly.

What is he going to do? This cougar is misbehaving.