Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)

As the east dawning sun rises, its blistering rays touch the gifted clear skies and caress the peak of the grandeur and majestic Cheon's skyscrapers before it ever so slowly slithers its way down to the coastal roads with the deep blue sea now glittering in silver white, adding warmth to the mildly bustling highways of Cheon.

The metropolitan area was hustling there and now as it vigilantly took notice of the distinctive sight of a lustrous black limousine surrounded by hidden plate numbered sedan cars as a convoy on its four sides with the confidential purpose of concealing the automobile's recognized seal from the public eyes.

Despite their numbers having already garnered enough attention from the roadsides by taking up the entire pathway lane itself, they still run their way smoothly to the Namcheon highway intersection without interference.

As the former vehicles came to witness the compelling misfortune in broad daylight, even if their foots were already running late for work, they pulled up to the side lanes to clear a clean path and empty the road for the puzzling omen to pass.

But still, their eyes couldn't leave the sight of the eye-catching limo after seeing a glimpse of the small and plain black flags with white engravings of myth historic symbols from the late Hamaji Empire fluttering on its trunk.

That was when a new realization suddenly made their face turn deadly pale.

One of the on-lookers who couldn't sit still from what he just saw dialed the nearest station.

His eyes remained glued in front of him, and he can feel his heart and hands immensely trembling out of fear and disbelief, and no doubt his voice was too when he reported the seemingly too improbable event to happen that could endanger him for the crime of fraud and misinformation.

People might call him crazy, but never has he been delusional.

After a few minutes of surveying and reconfirming the reports given by the residents around the area all at once, the traffic controllers disregarded the system when it detected nothing of the mentioned vehicles from their radar and cameras and decided to take aid through manpower.

The traffic lights on the highways that could possibly interfere with the limo's advancement turns glowing white.

Traffic enforcers soon took knowledge of the system's warning and shuts down the vehicle sensors on the roads. The residents who saw none of the three colors anymore on the traffic lights but the alarming white SOS glow flickering rapidly, instantly stepped on their brakes, halting with paused breaths.

The entire area shortly plunges into bleak silence until forty pair of wheels safely exits the main city and causes a fortune of residents to breathe at comfort once again when the road is finally back running on the right track.

"Carry the news to the publishing companies and advertising agencies to not let a single word out of this."

And so the station rings their employees to a hectic morning head start.

Completely ignorant of the conflicting ambiance the city has befallen, inside the doubled protected bulletproof walls of the limousine in disparity to the world lays a supple brightness and cutesy of two people bathed in luminescent warm pink.

A heater and humidifier on the corner continue its work on emitting a refreshing and calming strawberry scent in the air paired with its perfect comforting warmth from the still cold morning of Cheon.

A young fellow with bright amethyst round eyes and vibrant reddish cheeks had his small bodily frame hovering and boldly straddling a stout stunned man who was completely caught off guard by his heartfelt words.