Chapter 89: Not in the Car

A quiet and light caress followed by a gentle kneading against his inner thighs startled and frittered his little remaining piece of sanity out.

Jin tipped his chin upwards, causing his head to fall back with the corners of his moist eyes weakly quivering. His lips parted, and a pitched groan was all that came out of him.

His fingers continued holding onto the edge of the seat like his life depended on it while Hiro had spread his legs wide open, exposing his vulnerable and sensitive parts.

The quiet car was filled with his harsh breathing.

The air was too thick to breathe.

He could feel the rear back of his head drumming ferociously with heated blood as his clouded thoughts had now submitted to his inhibitions.

He couldn't think of anything at the moment but surrender to the strange excitement in his heart.

And by the time he felt a pair of warmed lips kissed and pushed his skin's plumpness down, he bites his lips between his teeth, and the sound of his pitched and strained moan escapes his lips again.

Aroused with the music he heard, Hiro began lapping the area where he had buried his lips, his bare tongue sticking out to explore his thighs, one after the other, leisurely grazing against the young fellow's flushed skin slowly, up, down, left, and right.

His sable black eyes gleamed and showed their faint obsession but switched to soften with tender and overwhelming warmness he couldn't understand and control.

To him, Jin was like a delicate snowfall and the last heat of mid-July.

It's a pity to stop here. He thought so, "Jin-ah."

He murmurs, his eyes shutting close and his nostrils flaring, breathing in and enjoying the exquisite mild scent of his pale skin.

Jin's felt the trembling of his inner muscles, "Oh." He squeezed his lids tightly, seeing different vibrant spots in the darkness beneath.

"How lovely," whispers Hiro.

Another long helpless groan escaped Jin's quivering lips, earning an amused smile from the man who was shamelessly rubbing himself against him.

Jin wanted to scowl at his slyness, but he barely had enough energy to open his eyes.

Right now, he just wanted to cover his face in embarrassment and hide somewhere he couldn't approach him.

Hiro grins seeing him holding up to his shyness and laughs at his adamant irritation, his radiant happiness echoing flowers and daggers to the young fellow's ears.

Arghh.

"Don't tease me," whispers the frowning young fellow.

Jin wanted to scold the misbehaving cougar. His heart has never been this nervous and close to the brink of distinction from too much unforgettable humiliation.

Hiro merely bats his eyes at what he said and presses his cheek to his thigh. His dazzling face while looking up at him was subdued and calm as if not a single concern had befall and tainted him.

Hiro rubs his face to the bosom softness of his thighs.

Never had he been in a place as comfortable as he is now.

When he saw Jin lift his hand and beckon him to come closer, he obediently left the heavenly spot and climbed up again on top of his little sprout, taking his slim legs hovering over his strong shoulders with him.

Despite his lower half now curled and raised, not wanting to miss his one chance, Jin gently pulls Hiro down by the neck, though completely surprising him.