Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)

With darkness hovering over the cold expression on his face, Hiro walks over to the first person who caught his eyes and he precariously presses the mouth of the gun in his hand against his victim's forehead.

The creature whom he never knew of his existence until now turns dead pale before him, and as his piercing gaze meets his target's shaking pupils, the poor being kneeling before him lets out an unnerving gasp before his shoulders start to jerk, his voiced clipped as he hiccups continuously without interruption.

"Young—*hic* m-master?"

Amidst his shaking voice that sounded pitiful enough to hear, everyone who witnessed the sight of his nearing end, all turns to him with a sympathetic look and yet with the natural idea occurring to their heads that they must prepare for another evaluation to be held in passing the title to the next section chief.

'You served good, section chief! We will carry and remember your heartfelt service and sacrifice!'

'I hope you will find peace as you rest, section chief.'

'I wanna go home.'

'Rest in peace, section chief.'

'Fuck, I'm losing my grip on the grass. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.'

'I will pray for your brave soul, section chief!'

'Who am I? Where am I?'

'I miss my mom.'

Despite the loud thoughts erupting that night, the silence continued to spread endlessly as they wait for their master to speak up about what the hell was bothering him to this extent. They have never wished so desperately in their lives for this day to pass.

"Tell me what you desire the most," responded Hiro, deadpanned.

The section chief shed a tear, not because of fright, but because of hope.

"To live, young master! Spare me!"

He doesn't want to die yet, and so his heart must have yearned for that one wish desperately that his stammering and hiccups finally ceased.

Scowling, yet giving it good consideration, "You want to live?" Hiro's lips thinned, "Then kiss the person beside you."

'...'

A terrible silence and awkwardness plunge the entire headquarters and they can hear the crows crying and laughing away from the distance meanwhile everyone stares up at him, eyes bewilderedly confused and wide.

'Was that a joke?'

'Has the young master finally lost sanity? No, that's not right . . . the young master doesn't even have any. Oh poo, just eat shit section chief. I will forever salute your braveness.'

'Did the young master say 'cease' ?'

'Huh? Cheese?'

'Tomorrow's my birthday. *sigh* It's just me and the mountain grass, spending another night to celebrate and mourn for such splendid day that's probably my last. A birthday and a death anniversary to be celebrated on the same day like 2 in 1 coffee will surely save money and tears *silently sobbing* I love you, eomma. Don't forget me.'

Feeling his soul departing from his body, "P-Pardon?" the section chief blinks, trembling like he was a while ago as he felt the cold crisp of metal against his forehead. He gulps, his heart clogged in his throat.

T-The person beside him?

He glances left and right, and he found his comrades pale, soulless, and mentally wrecked . . . but not as much as he is. He felt a bitter taste lingering at the end of his tongue. They're all men, if not bald, then with a sharp buzz cut hair with bristles of newly grown mustache and beard.

'This must be a dream,' the section chief thought so. A terrible and disastrous nightmare! He looks back at his master, dumbfounded.

He'd rather be thrown into a room with venomous snakes! Or be fed to Milo—No, certainly not Milo.

"Change your mind?" Hiro said, studying and analyzing his indifferent reaction that was far from what he predicted.

The person right before him determinedly shakes his head, he wants to live! He'll even exchange his soul to the devil . . . but if that devil is one that is before him, then he shall perish in peace instead—

"Do it." Hiro said in haste, "Then write me a precise report 'everything about it'. I want it submitted in my study before dawn."

"Y-Young master, but we're both men . . . " The very least, can he reconsider? It would have been fine if it was a slender angel with straight black hair and bosom red cheeks. Is this sorcery? W-Witchcraft?

"So?" Hiro's eyes blazed, utterly displeased as his mood darkens even more, "What are you implying?" What's wrong with doing it with the same gender?

The spectators gulp and nearly choke on their own saliva when suddenly the temperature around them dropped to a degree. 'What the heck,' they all curse. You must live section chief! Your squirrels are waiting for you at the dorms!

Left with no other choice, the section chief gulps and moves over to his right where his friend and comrade for fifteen years, bald and hairless in his forties, and as bulky as him had now worn a ghost expression on his face, 'Why m-me? It should have been Gerald on your left!'

I'm sorry, buddy, but my life is more precious than my dignity.

"Young master!"

Suddenly, a loud voice calling out to him interrupted the scene, and everyone froze, secretly sighing in relief especially the section chief, who was close to collapsing as he held the face of his soulless friend already an inch closer to his pursed lips.

Praise you our savior!

Hiro scrunches his nose in annoyance. It was Shu, now jogging halfway across the field towards him with a phone in his hand.

"You have an important phone call, young master!" Shu halts when he reaches his side, extending the phone in his hands to him, never once panting, but immensely sweating due to nervousness.

Where areas the people whom he unintentionally saved all look up at him with admiration as their lives can now live a bit longer . . . and a night with no p*rn scene to remember and perish from.

Hiro faces him with a straight face, eyes burning and glacial at the same time. Who is it that yearns for an early death wish this badly?

His hands were itching upon seeing numerous people on sight, near him—crowding him.

Shu cleared his throat and stepped back upon reading the unsightly expression on his master's face. He was hesitating whether to lean to his master and whisper the caller's name or say it out loud from where he stands when either way would lead his head rolling behind him—or will it roll to his front . . . maybe towards his sides? Which side then? Left or right—

"IT'S THE PRINCESS, YOUNG MASTER!"

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD