Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace

"You should have said no."

As Jin's pupils grew wide and wary upon witnessing Hiro leaning towards him and gradually closing the distance between them, he felt his entire body turning limp. His hand slipped from the velvety sheets, and his entire back slumped weakly against the bed.

There was nowhere else for him to go.

"Tell me." Hiro dived his massive body to hover over his small one, his dangerous face now only a hand near his, "Tell me that you wanted me here."

The corners of his dark eyes squint in half. They emitted deep somber shadows that brought Jin to the unlit sadness in his heart. They were beseeching, begging for him to oblige.

Hiro was panting and hyperventilating above him while the heartbreaking redness around his eyes unwound worst.

Neither did the softness of the mattress nor the mesmerizing patterns seen on the ceiling matter to him at this moment.

He could deem his heart aching at the sight of him.

"Tell me to stay," Hiro implores and sinks his face desperately to his shoulder. His large hands press the mattress down underneath him and slip his strong arms around the back of his waist and shoulder, latching his full tight and needy grip on him.

Presently in awe, a single word was solely able to leave Jin's parched mouth.

"Hiro."

He opens his mouth again but seals his parted lips close once more, dumbfounded. He could only arch his waist forward, secretly troubled he might suffocate Hiro's arm beneath him.

He did two deep breaths in and out, endeavoring to gather his thoughts in one place, and a low gentle smile eventually emerged from his lips. He reaches up and every so slowly encloses his thin arms around Hiro's tough body, which completely tied him down to the bed.

He pats his back and rubs his hands circularly over the thin material of his polo, "You know you have to eventually go." Whether it's for work or family, he can't hold him back in this room from his duties.

Jin's lashes fluttered in astonishment upon feeling the man's grip around his waist tighten even more before he heard him grumble and shake his head against his neck.

How stubborn.

He sighs, staring up at the ceiling hopelessly. At least Hiro was now breathing fine as it is.

He overviewed the theory of his subconscious that if he told him to stay as he requested, there would be no more possibilities of pushing him to leave this room.

And his instincts about him are invariably accurate on a major basis.

Jin remained in that suffocating but endurable position for a few minutes, trying to calm Hiro's stubbornness down. If his eighth-years-old neighbor way back in Hongwon was challenging enough for him to babysit, what more could he do with a fully grown teenager inside a man's body but possesses a childlike heart?

He pouts, knowing full well no one witnessed him do that.

Hiro's size enough is unduly too much for him to handle. He knew his sanity is already shaken at this point.

He's afraid if anyone were to catch and witness them right now, they could immediately assume this man could be mercilessly suffocating him to death.

His supple touch travels to cup Hiro's face between his dainty fingers and small hands. Jin lifts Hiro's head and looks through his nonetheless moping eyes.

Why oh why is he sulking?

"You can go," He gently tells him. "I'll be here."

Goodness, he won't be going anywhere. It's more probable that he could not unless he was prepared enough to face anyone from his family after the shame he brought up to himself a while ago.