Chapter 48

As the sun starts to set, Hangbyul's city lights begin to illuminate and expand throughout its bustling cities, appearing right after another asynchronously. And standing mightily on its peaceful reign for years right by its corner is where the peaceful city of Hongwon resides.

Currently, A few respectable staffs activate the ornamental fountains' lights around the CDA (CheN Duplex Apartment) whilst the bell attendants couldn't keep their eyes off from the frontal road by the street, where numerous men with combat and weapon like bodies have been standing by their cars for an hour now.

Their curiosity prompts and rises at the same time when they received a brief announcement from the front desk regarding all the five extravagant cars seen outside have been accredited with VVIP pass, and thus no one dared to come up close to them and complained why they have been blocking the entrance's pathway.

"Is a celebrity coming?" One of the bell attendants stands by the glass wall, her neck craning from extending and moving from left to right, trying to see more clearly.

"Molla...(Don't know)"

"I don't think so. Celebrities, idols, doesn't give this much security to avoid gaining attention from the media, especially after the big scandal from a famous agency has been leaked."

"What's happening then?"

The bell attendants momentarily pause from being immersed in their gossips as they bow at the sight of their manager entering the lobby.

Their manager waves her hand in respect and butts into their heated discussion, "Two guesses."

The bell attendants look up at her expectantly with a smile. They have always favored her for not only does she have good looks, but she's also approachable.

"First, it might be one of the important figures from the government officials."

The manager crosses her arms, her sharp eyes staring far ahead towards the entrance after hearing their inevitable gasps.

It's quite shocking, is it?

No human figure has to be protected with a given number of guards as crazy as what they're seeing now other than the government officials of Korea.

"Is it the p-president?"

The composed manager shrugs her shoulders, "Could be."

"A-And the second guess?"

The life and warmth inside her eyes vanish as her blood continues to drain from her angelic face. She was turning even paler as every second flew past the ticking clock.

"The worse guess is that it could be related to the only foreign royalty-bloodline existing in Korea."

Her clear voice reaches to every pair of ears present and the unfathomable silence spreads throughout the entire lobby. Those who heard her claim momentarily stopped breathing, even the apartment tenants who were eavesdropping while waiting for their lift from the elevator.

"S-Sulma...(N-No way)" A bell attendant steps back from his place as his both hands cover his mouth, his eyes wide in horror as if he had seen something gruesome as how his life will gradually come to an end.

"Yah, Jun...gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)"

The shivering male attendant excessively shakes his head and his coworkers glance at him with worry. He was sweating alarmingly and crouching in his place. He looked like he was on the verge of puking something out from his mouth.

"Song ha-nim, hahaha, stop j-joking." A male attendant assisted his friend and their newly recruited personnel, Jun.

Another female attendant came to comfort Jun and everyone else, "R-Right, Song ha-nim does love teasing the staffs a lot these days."

Song ha exhales in distress. Right, anyone would agree that what she said is far from possible.

"Don't worry, Mr. Suwon. That's the worst-case scenario. Their present existence has been currently protected in Cheon." Far from the likes of us commoners, "Anyways, get back to work everyone." The manager smiled and waved her hand at them as she strolls towards the front desk.

She didn't want to bring them further discomfort.

Is she worrying about this way too much?

Right...It's truly an unthinkable situation to begin with.

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD