Chapter 79

The scouts who were clandestinely lurking and hiding in the shadows recoiled at the sight of the young fellow's endearing smile, bewildered and momentarily in dazed by its incomparable genuine innocence and purity.

It was the most peculiar thing to see subsequently next to the heir who was in complete contrast to something so morally pure.

Like a clueless rabbit competent to cross a battlefield of predators and could still be unharmed or a lonesome bright star who survived being overwhelmed by the brooding dark holes in the darkest night skies.

'How fearless.' They applaud, utterly fascinated.

How was it possible?

Upon feeling the wavering hearts gathering up around them, the sleeping entities crept out of their taunting shells with every bit of their piqued interest and attention now completely drawn towards the young fellow in mere curiosity.

'But how . . . tiny?'

They all thought so of the ferocious warrior despite the conflicting questions and voices inside their heads.

They all tilt their heads in sync, concerned upon the visible exhaustion written on his soft facial expression.

He must have been suffering fatigued from battling against the perilous heir.

How marvelous indeed of their savior.

When they saw the young fellow move to lift his arm and wasted a bit of his energy waving his thin slim hand that looked like it was capable of breaking from just a slight movement of his, their inquisitive and nervous eyes left the limelight of his existing celestial sovereign. Their heads and necks twist and turn towards a certain direction.

What is it?

The corners of their eyes squint precariously.

Shun, who was generally more curious and intrigued beyond anyone else visible and invisible within the area, stood rock frozen in his place. His twitching hands were nervously sweating rivers behind his back from the unsightly gazes and glares critically stabbing him from all parts of his immoral existence.

N-Nani?

A tensed ball of sweat rolled down from the side of his head as his nerves ticked and his vein pulsed at the danger that's bound to come to him if this continues.

He gulps, blinking his eyes straight at the sight of everyone's inspired redeemer, who's currently tipping his head and smiling warmly that's seemingly too direct towards him.

He gulps one more time as he shudders, albeit his heart momentarily fluttered.

He stiffly moves his head from right to left then study the empty space behind him to check who the youngster was waving at, unless there was another clone of their young master standing behind them that they were not aware of.

"Ahjussi." (Mister)

Jin mouths, trying to silently call out the flustered man, who was about to break and twist his head from searching for something behind him.

What is he doing?

Not a moment longer, Shun ahjussi stops and faces him. He points and gestures at himself, "Me?" Shun ahjussi mouths back, his eyes rounder and larger than his.

Jin grins lightly and nods his head, feeling giddy. He waves his hand at him again, thanking him internally inside his head that somehow, his boredom has vanished while waiting for Hiro's conversion with someone about work to end.

This time, Shun ahjussi returns his smile, but his were even wider and warmer that perfectly reaches his sincere monolid eyes.

The man then raises his refined arms and waves both of his hands cheerily towards him from the distance, his eyes smiling downwards.