Chapter 45

Jin took a sharp intake of breath before turning his face to the other side. He covered the overflowing inclination inside his bashful amethyst eyes with the back of his hand, sealing such plunging weakness vulnerable for exposure under his predator's influence.

His lips were quivering ceaselessly upon feeling his harsh breath fanning against the back of his ear and that made his body burn and ache all over.

"C-Chairs . . ." he was starting to lose his ability to breathe, "L-Let's make use of the chairs," he stammers more as his rebellious heart palpitates nervously inside his chest, precisely on the spot where the throbbing pain continues to numb him.

He chose the path where his head had been warning him to run from. But the path he chose somehow set him free.

To be held like a rare jewel.

His existence was appreciated like he was worth looking at.

The shattered memories of his forgotten father rush back to his head and his insides scream for more of this beautiful wilderness, succumbing more to the comfort of Hiro's warm and huge hands.

And he worries over the matter of how long will this peace last?

Hiro feasts his eyes appreciatively at his seemingly too flawless side profile from his delicate jaws, plump lips, and to his upturn nose before his earnest eyes went down to the open hollow of his uniform, causing his pupils to twitch.

"I quite like this position." It's advantageous too.

Hiro resumes giving his earlobe the right attention it needed as his sinful palm continues its kneading and possessive claim to his round behind, caressing him circularly, then hungrily squeezing him again.

The tips of his long and libidinous fingers press and rub deliriously against his soft and sensitive muscles, and all Jin could do is to match the pace of his breath before he catches and grips Hiro's arm as he lets out a low cry.

Not t-there...

Hiro's red ears worsened, his eyes were in daze for him as his throat turned parched.

"Again..."

He determinedly requests as he traces his small jaw under his nose and gulps again, excessively. His malehood pulsing obsessively in need.

'Grant the kid what he asks for, y-your highness' the despicable imp ran for his life, his river tears streaming nonstop as Eros chases after him.

'Wouldn't the child resent you further for not heeding his request?—FUCK OFF, EROS! '

There's that word again.

Resentment...

Hiro sullenly dives his head into the small space between Jin's neck and shoulder, sulking as he stubbornly shakes the thought away by shutting his subconscious' authority of transmission.

Does this little man resent him?

Jin rests the side of his head against his.

"My back hurts." Although this big guy couldn't see it, his eyes were already pleading. He wasn't lying either.

His back truly felt numb...as well as his behind.

Frowning in worry, "Alright." Hiro responds.

Scraping one arm around his waist, Hiro lifts him and after a little while, he carried him again and sat on one of the chairs facing adjacent to the kitchen counter whilst Jin finds himself seated on his lap.

Hiro's face and head were still engrossed to his neck while his strong arms were possessively around him, pulling him closer, tightly, as every second passes by.