Chapter 78

Jin timidly rest the side of his head against Hiro's sturdy shoulder while his cold palms were positioned flatly alongside the man's temperate chest, warming himself as Hiro effortlessly carried him towards the glossy barstool sitting at the very corner of the room. The heels of his oxford shoes created a soothing soft thud as it hits the carpet floor and Jin listened to its calming rhythm, his legs nonchalantly swaying from side to side as the man continues to advance forward.

He moves his head nearer to the man's warm neck, nestling to him closer as he withholds his eyes to flutter close.

Warm. It's warm.

He suddenly feels sleepy.

No one has ever carried him like this ever since he can remember and the feeling of being cared for and tended to this extent overwhelms him.

But it wasn't an upsetting or troublesome feeling.

He's more afraid that he'll get used to this warmness and eventually become too spoiled at this point.

"What time is it?" He whispers against the man's neck and he felt something shortly touch the side of his face before the heartfelt moment ended, rather too brief for him to open his eyes and grasp what grazed him.

"Four in the morning," Hiro whispers back to him as he vaguely bends his long legs and knees, and with one hand, he grabs his vest and suit jacket that was hanging peacefully on the couch's backrest.

When he reaches the sleek barstool, he first laid the vest flatly above the cold marble stone before carefully putting him down and his behind could never have been warmer than in the grasp of his warm hands.

"Four?" Jin lazily opens his eyes, and he flutters them cluelessly back at him, somewhat half-awake.

"Yes, four."

Hiro grabs both of his thighs and wraps them around his waist, which Jin does as he obliges without uncertainty.

"Wear this," The man says authoritatively as he holds out his jacket behind him.

"That early?" How many hours was he unconscious?

"Yes, Jin-ah. That early." He emphasizes and repeats.

Jin spreads and stretches his arms inside the too large suit jacket offered to him, "It's big."

He whispers, astonished as Hiro buttons up all the buttons he can find, making sure to cover every skin of his slim arms and thighs.

Hiro hums and leans to give the sleepy person a wake-up call, "It looks better on you." He compliments and took advantage of his drowsy state by stealing a few kisses from him which worked.

Jin nods his head and rubs his eyes. He looks down and studies the thick material covering him.

His hands were hiding inside the black sleeves and the material pools and hangs all the way down to his knees. It was big on him, big enough to consider it as a trench coat instead.

His lips purse at how comfy and warm it feels inside, and above all, it reeks of Hiro's scent. Hmm, not bad.

"You're one large person."

He brought the sleeves to his nose and smelled Hiro's calming dominant pheromones, and he wonders if his clothes are all custom-made.

"Large?" The corners of Hiro's lips lift in amusement at his little sprout's pure words.

His nifty fingers move to Jin's hair, fixing and neatly tugging a few strands of his hair towards the back of his ear while Jin innocently nods his head at his responding question. Why is he repeating everything he says?