Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)

Reaching the east coastal dominion, the car turns by the crook of the outskirts of Cheon towards a remote port.

The morning birds piped and chirped, and seagulls' wings flared in the open air to soar across the waves in search for their prey with the daybreak security shifts can be seen sipping their coffees in the distance.

"Hiro."

A small mournful cry topped over the indistinct heavy breaths, bristle moans, and faint gasps that repleted inside the backseat of the limousine car.

Two snow fair trifling hands graze over a shoulder as broad and as wide as the outstretching seas by the distance, feeling the hardened muscles clench and flex beneath the supple touch of his fingertips and made Jin's heart skip a beat in admiration.

Jin securely wrapped his arms around Hiro's undeniably beguiling built, only to purse his lips and scrunch his nose in disappointment upon the unattainable chance of his fingers to touch each other when they were nearly half a meter apart.

Urghh. And he wonders how could one embrace gives him such ordeal and struggle to keep his pride steeped down low as he's also male in general and without much age difference settling between them such as that.

They say there is a difference between a boy and a man.

With both of them seen in one frame, people can easily tell there is!

Deep down he had abode his fate that he can never be mannish enough to serve a woman . . . but at the very least, he successfully seized one to his own.

What sure luck did a simple boy like him have?

Hiro's palm moved to touch the side of Jin's head with his lips continuously showering the young fellow's temple with sheer wet kisses.

"My Jin-ah."

His midnight eyes peered at Jin softly, smiling at him wholeheartedly.

The charming raspiness of his baritone voice persists to evade its way to Jin's burning ears, towards his clouded thoughts that have been filled up by one person's intoxicating pheromones alone.

And he never reminisced about resting at complete ease in a such comfortable place for so long--a safe cache lodging in the man's arms.

"Hmm?"

Jin whimpers, his voice the softest as he leans his face weakly to the man's large palms. He heard him.

His brows withers with sadness.

Before knowing it, the man's pleads had left a big hole in his chest for it to continue to ache.

"I can't bear it if you'd abandon me one day." Hiro murmurs. Disdain was palpable in his voice while fiddling and rubbing his fingers over the layered clothes he wore.

How many times has he said that? Jin sighs. Now, the word 'abandon' is truly misleading.

"I told you, you don't have to worry about that anymore." He's here. They've been running on that same matter over and over. Was his reassurance too weak?

A small frown can be seen over Hiro's thinned lips, "I truly wish for you to stay." Even after the sun has lost its energy to burn.

No. He won't let the sun end its flames for their fate.

Jin likes the sun. He likes warm things. Taking away his happiness would be too agonizing for him to manage.

Jin shakes his head and jokingly pokes the man's hard waist seeing him spacing out again, "Silly." Oh, Hiro.

What craziness is running in his head again?

Could he just stop worrying?

Another heavy sigh left his heavy heart.