Chapter 43

Amidst hearing his authoritative command than to consider as demand, Jin's heart sank a thousand meters deep and he almost choked on his saliva. He didn't even agree to any of his wishes yet, he was just asking him for confirmation whether he misheard what he said, but here he was already claiming that he had plenty in mind.

D-Desires?!

Good lord, just exactly how many?

He didn't want to believe it but the old sayings were really true, 'Don't do something today, you know you will regret tomorrow.'

He sighs deeply, grieving as his tired soul left his body for a minute.

Who am I?

Where am I?

He doesn't even need a day to regret his life decisions.

His head drops low, hiding the horrified expression on his face from Hiro's ever so attentive eyes. Pull yourself together! He scolds himself.

What should he do?

If he'd look into his savings, he doesn't have enough money to even buy himself a shirt. He didn't really like asking for money from his mother. He already knew how hard she works her butt off in her office and by all means, what can a man like him personally want from a completely normal person like him?

Gr!

He clears his throat, "E-Excuse me, sir, your hands."

He tried to sound calm but failed eventually. This guy . . . he can't tell if he's doing it on purpose just to get on his nerves or distract him from his heart grieving reflection.

Didn't this boy already have everything laid out for him since the moment he was born?

Instead of releasing him, Hiro's warm and rough palms went south, brushing down to his slender thighs, capturing him and giving him a quick and amp squeeze, causing Jin's back to arch in response, jolting sensually.

"Is something the matter?"

His husky and playful voice against his ear causes all his joints to weaken. His chest was possessively pressed against his sturdy one. He can't help but open his mouth and moan without a sound feeling his tout nipples rubbing against his thinned layer uniform.

Ngh . . .

It's s-strange. Why does it feel like this? He's holding him in one place yet he felt ghostly caresses all over his now twice sensitive body. He wasn't even able to recover a breath when all of a sudden the communication between their bodies intensifies.

Unbeknownst the real deal has yet to happen.

Hiro's warmness was starting to embrace him all over.

And he never felt too warm for a long time.

Hiro gripped his chin with his long fingers and tilt his head up, wanting to see more of what expression he was making.

Exceptionally beautiful.

His eyes darken. He could look at him like this all day . . . but it seems he couldn't stand for another hour.

His jaw clenched when his dear old friend pushed himself more to his trousers, wanting to break free in miserable need to slaughter and release.

Hiro groans. No. He has to hold it in.

'Marshmallows are soft,' the imp suddenly stands in the light with a despicable grin plastered on his lips, 'There's one within him, child. Enter through deeply and thou shall taste its pleasurable delicacy.'

No. He shakes his head, trying to shut his thoughts to sleep.

'Why, it seems you're having a rough time. Suits you, your highness.'

Jin wraps his arms around his neck, at the lack of strength to support his body. Why isn't he moving? Well, that's probably a good thing.

He exhales. He's not sure if he can last longer, "So you know, I'm not Ginny who can provide you three wishes." Jin continues to pant, his eyes half-closed, lost in its merely clear fantasy. His entire body was shivering, flushed in powder pink.

Hiro freezes, his eyes burned avid flames in a split second, "Ginny?" His brows furrowed. The word sounds odd as it rolled dangerously in his tongue.

And so the world must have known why. Who is this Ginny to begin with?

His hands tighten its hold against him as his thoughts ran deeper, his thumb continuously presses against his inner thighs, and he soothes down upon feeling another forceful breath fanned against his neck . . . Jin's breath.

"Where may this Ginny be living?" He leans to him, his curious dark eyes trampled beneath his envy.

Is he fond of this Ginny? He speaks so formally about him.

And before he knew it, his veins pulsed from his temple, feeling irritated.

Slightly tilting his head to the other side, he traced the tip of his nose against his pale skin, worshiping the beautiful color plastered on his cheek. He suddenly stops when he's a bite near his earlobe.

Never had his blood boiled in thirst for manslaughter.

He runs his hands up and down his thighs, "I can provide and fulfill you a lifetime of wishes," he mournfully speaks, trying his best to charm and tempt the innocent creature in his arms to step into his cove.

"His three wishes over mine. You choose."

A presumptuous smirk soon left his lips as he gently pushes the little fellow to lie his back flat on the table, taking advantage of his seemingly clouded head at the moment. Hiro's eyes were in their earnest glow, "You can use me to your heart's content."

He leans down, his left elbow supporting his weight on the table's surface as his other hand went to explore his desired treasury.

He's far more superior against this unknown being he speaks so fondly about. His lips twist. He never felt threatened in his entire existence.

"What are you talking about . . . H-He's not from here."

Jin pressed his hands on Hiro's chest, afraid of their too cramped distance as he tried pushing him, but like he always did, he failed in a second before even trying. Ack, when did he even get to this helpless position?

He shuts his eyes, feeling his arousal pressing against another seemingly out-of-the-world erection. He's going to rip his apart at this point. He can't believe this.

When did the tables turn? Why is he selling me wishes?

Hiro presses his hand against the table's surface, his veins popping out. So this person is confirmed to be male.

'C-Child, you may need to hold onto your restraints.' The once composed imp wraps his arm around his self-made chamber. The ceiling and wove were shaking drastically and the screams of his subordinates were released from their short deep slumber. W-Why now that everything seemed to calm down?!

'Y-Your highness!'

"Do you perhaps know where he resides? His headquarter? Palace?"

Hiro asks, calmly, kissing his forehead. Though the darkened halo behind him was questionable and despite receiving all the blows Jin tries to bless his goddamned-too-luck-chest.

His temple pulsed in rage.

'Your grace, you can't be serious about this...' Now he's even envious of his own body? The imp dragged his bed out of his shaking chamber, trying to save his favorite furniture. S-Save his bed! Father, he can't do more!

T-This child's gone mad!

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD