Chapter 4: Dinner With You

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Ugh! So boring!!!" She whined while flopping herself on the couch.

"So noisy." Wakasa commented while removing his hair tie and letting his hair down.

"Why did they have to leave so earlyy??" Y/N groaned, still unpleased by their friends' leave. Takeomi, Senju and Benkei still had something else to do for the night so they had to leave early but not without promising to spend time with her once they're free.

"It's already getting late and you didn't even unpack your things yet." Wakasa crossed his arms as he eyed the girl on the couch. She frowned and buried her face on the pillow, kicking the air like a child on tantrum.

"I'm tiiiirredd!" Her muffled response made the man let out a sigh and he walked up to her. Witnessing her tantrums as what he described as a lot worse than Senju's, Wakasa can't help but think if he made the right decision to let her stay in his place.

'How did even Shin put up with her for years?'

Shinichiro and Y/N were childhood bestfriends and through him was how Y/N and Wakasa as well as the others met. After all these years, Wakasa partially hoped that she's matured but to his dismay, the girl seemed to be still in cage with her past self.

"Come." He grabbed her wrist to pull her up but the girl only sat up for a second and laid back on the couch while pouting like a kid.

"I'm tired, Waka. Lemme sleep on the couch tonight. I really don't have the energy to clean up." Wakasa shot her a disgusted look before crouching down to her. Despite the hot feeling on their cheeks, both ignored that suspicious emotion and instead stared at each other blankly.

Short after, Wakasa raised his hand and without a word flicked her forehead. She yelped and covered her forehead quick with a contorted face.

"At least take a shower. You smell." He teased but kept a serious look on his face. Hearing those words from him, Y/N gasped dramatically and hit his arm quickly.

"Oi, I don't smell!" Wakasa smirked at her and moved closer to her, sniffing her scent causing the girl's cheeks to turn red with their closeness.

"Yes, you do." He even pinched his nose, acting as if she smelled so bad. But he knew well it was a lie. The girl doesn't really smell. He rather found her scent addicting. But seeing the expression she made amused him.

"I don't." She glared to which he shrugged in response.

"You do."

"I don't!"

"You do."

With this, she bit her bottom lip before raising her shirt to her nose, sniffing herself. She squinted her eyes at the boy suspiciously who stood in front of her before huffing, giving in to his demand.

"Fine!" She stood up and stomped her way towards the corridors, ignoring her friend who laughed at her childishness.

Y/N didn't take too long in bathing, hoping she could get some rest quick after but the moment she got out of the shower, Wakasa is already leaning against the wall beside the door, waiting for her. Luckily, she already wore her clothes inside or it would've been awkward for the two of them if she got out only in a towel.

When he noticed her step out, his eyes roamed her figure from head to toe, noticing she's engulfed in everything even though it isn't winter yet.

"Don't you feel hot?" He asked, eyeing her thick sweater and pants that by just one look already made Wakasa feel hot... literally.