Chapter 31: Words We Want To Hear

3RD PERSON'S POV

"W-Waka..." She silently called his name, closing her eyes and feeling the sensation on her back turn her on even more as he trails his fingers back down. As soon as she did so, Wakasa held her thigh, pulling her up against him, intentionally making her feel the effect she has on him at that exact moment to which she uncontrollably moaned lowly.

"You're making this really hard for me to control, do you know that?" He raised her chin for her to meet his lustful gaze. He was greeted by her half-lidded eyes and slightly parted lips which only made him want to ravish her for the whole night.

"I-I..." Without letting her finish her sentence, he gave in to his desire and without a warning, seized her lips like a hungry beast. The girl was too drunk to even think straight. All she can pay attention to is the need she's feeling right now which only him can give to her. They don't even have enough time to breath everytime they pull apart from each other before they go into another frenzy kiss letting their tongues dance in a rhythmic manner.

With Y/N being a moaning mess, Wakasa's hand made its way under her shirt, finding a tempting place that only made her moans louder in the room they're in. With his hand busy in groping and pleasing her, his lips went to trail wet kisses down to her neck until it reached a spot that made her react the most. All Y/N could do was curl her toes and shut her eyes close, accepting every pleasure he's giving her and the way he nibble on the sensitive part of her skin.

Feeling too much of it, she can't help but grind herself against him causing him to groan against her neck, sending shivers down her spine. He used his other hand to stop her hips from moving as he suck on her skin hungrily.

"Wakaa..." she protested, wanting to feel him more against her.

"Fuck." He grunted. His hand traveled down with his thumb ending right on the hem of her undergarment, softly soothing her skin sensually. Kissing his way back to her lips, he moved the strands of her hair away from her face.

"Y/N... do you still want to continue?" He hesitantly asked. No matter how tempted he is and no matter how hard it is for him to just suddenly stop, he wanted to consider her situation first. Knowing what happened in her past, he didn't want to be a part of that dark memory of hers.

"Huh?" She looked at him with her eyes still in daze. Breathing heavily, he rested his forehead against hers, fighting the urge to continue what they were up to.

"Just say no if you don't want to. I'll stop and leave immediately, I promise." He'd rather deal with it on his own than cause her another traumatic experience. The female grew quiet once again as they stare at each other in silence, feeling each other's body's warmth. There was a moment of silence until she looked down, hiding her flushed cheeks that was surely not caused by the alcohol.

"No." With her answer, Wakasa was undeniably dismayed. But he didn't want to force her either. So he only smiled at her reassuringly before attempting to pull back.

"Alright." When she noticed him pulling away, she quickly tightened her hold on him to which he grew confused of.

"No..." She silently begged and buried her face on the crook of his neck. "Don't go."

"We're both drunk, Y/N." His hands glued on her waist, soothed her body softly without a lustful intent but more of a calming one. "Are you sure about this?" He asked one more time for confirmation. Both of them no longer paid attention to the alcohol running in their system whether if it's the one controlling their emotions at this moment. All they're focusing on are the feelings they have for each other that both of them know they can't seriously admit to the other.