Chapter 11: Suspicious Men

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Waaahhh! You look so pretty in that Senju!" Y/N squealed the moment her light haired friend got out of the dressing room wearing the dress she picked for her.

"Right?? I'll buy it!" Senju beamed while twirling around and facing the mirror with a satisfied grin on her face.

"I'll pay for it!" Y/N waved her hand at her and Senju whipped her head to the side, giving her a disapproving look. Senju is starting to worry about her friend's financial status since she's been paying for all of their items.

"No!"

"Yes!"

Meanwhile, behind the H/C haired girl are the boys who watched the two of them push their decision on each other as they held multiple bags.

"Girls are so loud." Wakasa was the first one to comment this and the other two let out a loud sigh, agreeing with him after what they've been through in dealing with the two girls.

"I couldn't agree more." All three of them can only sigh for the second time as they watch the two who are now exchanging yes and no's.

When Senju went back into the changing room, Takeomi turned to Benkei, not being able to keep the uneasy feeling bugging him ever since they left the house.

"Hey, Benkei. Do you notice something off?" Benkei was surprised for a second but his expression immediately turned into a serious one, understanding what Takeomi was trying to say and he nod his head in agreement.

"Yeah."

"I've been keeping an eye on our surroundings. It looks like someone is following us." The dark haired man simply looked around, catching sight of multiple figures of men whose presence he's been noticing from the start. "Which gang do you think they're from?" He asked his friend but Benkei can only shake his head.

"I can't tell."

Noticing the tense atmosphere between the two, Wakasa moved closer to join in their seemingly serious conversation.

"What's the matter?"

"Haven't you noticed yet, Waka?" Takeomi asked, roaming his eyes once more. "Someone is straight up following us since earlier. I'm not sure when they started to follow but I don't get a good feeling from this." Wakasa followed his gaze and a few seconds of searching, he immediately noticed the suspicious-looking men who he also noticed earlier from when they reached the mall.

"Should we head back?" The first thing that came to his mind was the H/C haired girl for some reason he can't put a finger on. Somehow he felt worried instead of being excited to fight someone who's obviously looking for a fight. He had thought that the girl couldn't defend herself if ever a fight broke out.

"Senju and Y/N wouldn't agree to that. Senju would most definitely like to fight whoever that is and Y/N well... you know how she is. She'll definitely go with the others' option." Benkei quickly stated without so much as giving the men a glance. They know all too well the attitude of their friend enough to know how they will decide on the current matter. They can already imagine Y/N cheering for them from the sidelines while they beat up people.

"You're planning to fight them head on?" Wakasa asked and Benkei nodded his head as Takeomi shrugged his shoulders. "But what about Y/N?" He bluntly asked without worrying that they might tease him again for it. It was as if he's seriously concerned at her state in this very moment. The two men exchanged glances before looking at him, throwing him a knowing look.

"Wakasa?" The dark haired man smirked, raising his eyebrows up and down continuously, and Wakasa frowned in an instant, realizing they're throwing him the responsibility of watching over the girl again.

"Now, why me again?" He raised a judging brow and Takeomi snorted while shrugging his shoulders mockingly.

"No particular reason."

"You're really trying to force me on her. This is harassment." He rolled his eyes, biting into the lollipop in his mouth.

"No, it isn't if you benefit from it." Benkei laughed at Takeomi's statement. "Come on, you know you like it." He smirked, playfully wiggling his eyebrows at their annoyed friend.

"I most certainly don't." Wakasa raised both of his hands in the air in a surrendering manner, not trying to get himself entangled further into the situation with taking care of the girl.

Meanwhile, as the three men were busy conversing with each other, they failed to notice Senju approaching their direction who seemed to be looking around, confused.

"Oi!" They turned their heads at her. "Did you guys see Y/N?" She asked while searching for the person who was just standing there with them a few moments earlier.

All of them turned in every direction in search for a certain H/C haired female but to no avail.

"Huh? Weren't you with her earlier?" Wakasa raised a brow as the young Akashi shook her head, no.

"We got split up since I had to change. I looked for her in the fitting rooms but all are vacant back there." She said, lifting up the outfit she just tried in earlier that got Y/N all excited.

"Could she have gone to the restroom?" Benkei asked when Takeomi replied immediately.

"Possible but she would've told us first." At this response, they all felt an uneasy feeling brewing within them for an unknown reason. It's true that the girl would never forget to always let them know first in situations such as this. It's become a habit of her to let them know of every little thing she does as it's another way for them to keep on track with her all the time.

"Could you go check on the restroom, Senju?" Senju quickly nodded her head before handing the clothes to her brother.

"Sure!"

She ran slightly on her way, not really sending the uneasiness that's working the three men she left behind.

Suddenly, getting the weird feeling, Takeomi looked around again in search this time for the men who they were suspecting to be tailing them. Spotting then nowhere near in sight, different thoughts had filled his mind together with Y/N's sudden short disappearance and he let out a curse under his breath which instantly caught the attention of the two standing beside him.

"Shit."

"What is it?" Wakasa turned to him only to see their dark haired friend looking at the direction where the suspicious guys were standing earlier before they got engaged in the conversation they were having.

"Those guys following us..." Wakasa was quick to realise what Takeomi was trying to say and his eyes widen, finally putting up the pieces of information in his mind.

"They're gone."