Chapter 48: Talk

YOUR POV

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the sun rays hitting my face early in the morning. The sound of birds chirping outside and the smell of nature immediately gave me a pleasing and peaceful feeling as I stare at the window where the curtain danced back and forward, showing me glimpses of what's outside.

I rubbed my eyes to adjust my vision and that's when I realised that something heavy is on my tummy. I turned to look at the person beside me who slept peacefully and breathing evenly.

I can't stop the smile that managed to show on my lips as I stare at him, not minding the closeness between us. Still smiling, I shifted my body to face him fully. His grip on my waist tightened as he pulled me closer to him, leaning his face between my neck and shoulder. My heart started beating faster, feeling his breath tickle my exposed skin. Every breath he took made his lips make contact with my collarbone, sending shivers down my spine in a pleasing manner.

My smile deepened and my hand reached to his head, combing strands of his hair by my fingers. Suddenly, I noticed him taking a deep breath as if inhaling my scent and my eyes widened.

"Mmh, you're awake." He spoke in a very sleepy and husky tone. For some reason, his morning voice made a blush creep up to my cheeks. It's not like this is the first time I've heard him but evertime I hear him talk in that manner, it gives me a different reaction.

"Y-Yeah, just woke up." I said, immediately pulling my hand away to which he caught in a fast motion to my surprise. "Waka?" I called. I can't see his face since he still hasn't moved from our position. Instead, he pull my hand back and placed it on his head again, rubbing it back and forth as if telling me to continue what I was doing.

Getting what he's trying to do, I did what he wanted and I heard him hum in delight. I wanted to giggle at his behavior but did my best to suppress it.

"Good morning." He greeted. The moment he spoke up, his lips touched my skin in a ticklish manner, making me bite my lip to control myself from whatever thoughts and reactions I'm having at the moment. Especially when he wrapped his arms around me like this.

It almost felt like we're a couple.

"Good morning..." I spoke through gritted teeth. He didn't seem to notice my struggle when he continued.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I closed my eyes, going against the idea of pulling away at the same time not wanting to let myself fall on the edge of temptation.

"You." My eyes widened at my answer that I unconsciously let slide off my tongue. Damn Y/N... getting wild won't get you anywhere with Waka. "Just kidding, of course." I played it off with a giggle although it came out awkward. Wakasa had no reaction whatsoever. He was silent, waiting for my answer. Or maybe he has fallen asleep??

"Anything is fine." I said and after a few seconds, I felt a vibration against my neck when he hummed a reply.

"Mhm. Sure."

Both my heart and mind are going crazy the longer we stay like this. Along with my hand playing with his long colored hair, his fingers on my back kept drawing random shapes. I don't even understand why we're in this position. It's still so early in the morning, yet by his touch, my body is already starting to react actively, remembering what happened last night.

Having enough of it with the fear that we might end up in a situation that will mess up with both of our minds again, I swat his hand away with my free hand.

"Cut it out. You're acting weird." I heard him groan in protest when I pulled away and rolled on to the other side of the bed. Seriously, is this guy drunk or something? He's acting so strange ever since we got here.