Chapter 8: Forced to Date

3RD PERSON'S POV

It's been minutes now since the gang—Brahman's meeting started. Y/N is currently standing among the crowd beside Takeomi and a guy who kept talking to her. However, her eyes kept shifting towards two people who are standing beside each other, talking casually on the other side of the place. Every move the girl made on Wakasa didn't fail to escape her sight. But it wasn't it that made her feel pissed at the scene. The feeling of jealousy building up in her was what made her feel irritated. But she can't do anything but attend to the acquaintance's talks beside her while nodding her head and putting in her friendly expression.

On the other end, Wakasa was quick to notice her and a member of the gang talking with each other and he can't help but feel annoyed when he saw her laugh together with the guy who seem to entertain her when he is the one who came here with her.

"So annoying." He muttered to himself, almost glaring their way. Didn't I tell her not to leave my side before coming here?

The brunette beside him noticed his sudden change of aura and asked in concern.

"Wakasa?"

"What is it?" He replied without so much as giving her a glance and instead kept his gaze on a certain someone who seem to completely ignore him now.

When Fumiko sensed his unwillingness to continue the conversation or even open up to her, she decided to just drop the subject and stay silent.

"Nothing."

As the crowds started to roar simultaneously, Y/N felt dizzy when everyone was pushing against each other that she immediately grabbed onto Takeomi for support when she started feeling suffocated and nauseous.

"Y/N, are you alright? You look pale." He asked with a worried look.

"Really? Must be of stress. Sorry, I'm just easily drained when surrounded by crowds." She smiled but deep inside she knows it's another one of those effects that she's currently having for what happened before coming back to Japan.

Feeling only more worried for his friend, Takeomi offered to take her somewhere else,

"Come, you can stay at the hideout." He took hold of her wrist and pulled her with him as they push through the crowds.

"Isn't this your hideout?" She asked him, confused pertaining to the gang's place. The raven haired man only turned to her with a smile.

"Our hideout."

They exited the place with Wakasa barely noticing them and soon reached a mini-gym where the four friends stay most of the time.

"Woah, nice place, Omi." She roamed her eyes around the place, eyeing everything and jumped onto the side of the boxing ring and started walking while holding onto the ties.

"Just rest here for awhile. We'll be here when the meeting ends." The shocked back haired man said and Y/N nodded her head at him before flipping herself onto a chair.

"Yes, thank you."

Takeomi made it back quick and went on to stand beside Wakasa this time when he noticed him turning his head from side to side and cranking his neck in search for someone.

"Looking for Y/N?" He smirked and Wakasa only frowned while still looking around not being able to notice the teasing look of God friend.

"She might be lost. You know how fucked up her sense of direction is especially when surrounded by crowds." He cursed when a member bumped into him and sighed when he saw no sign of her around.