part 1

Lisa POV
"Hi??" I said.. looking at this figure infront of me standing with her back facing me .. it's obviously a her , her hair falls down and by her figure.. it's definitely a girl unless... nevermind .
Let me continue

"Oh fuck ,what you ,what" words that's coming from this girl's mouth . She stumbles and jumps in fright while saying those words.

"Uh ..sorry?" I say looking at her ,she seems to be startled.. I mean why would she be ,do I sound like a man..

"you scared me,why are you here,where did you come from,are you going to kidnap me" she says without catching her breathe, eyes not meeting mine but I'm standing my ground ,studying the features on her face ... she's pale as fuck ..haha anyway

"do you know how to breath?" Her eyes finally met mine,the confusion on her face says it all..
"Wh..what ?" she says ,getting herself steady on her feet.

"What's wrong with her" my thoughts are suffocating me ..
"nevermind" I say,rolling my eyes, I head to the other side leaving this weirdo, my eyes beam forward not minding the pale girl.. the main reason why I came here is because of this view.

 the main reason why I came here is because of this view

I swear GOD created this place for me. I'm pretty sure while creating me he said "lalisa you will be problematic as fuck but here... - I give you this place with a beautiful view to vent,to complain,to ask questions like why you have a massive forehead..
-and I know you can't hear me saying all these things but this is a fair warning DON'T CUT your bangs by yourself"
in which I did and it came out great according to me but jisoo ,joy,dayhun and rosé thought differently.
Fuck them.

As I take in this beautiful view mentally

As I take in this beautiful view mentally ..I can hear footsteps getting closer which knocks me out of my thoughts,I knew it was that weird pale girl that thought I'm a kidnapper..

"So you not going to kidnap me?" she asks , her eyes are set on me and my eyes are set on the view . I love this view.

"I'm quite lazy and kidnapping someone requires a lot of work and energy .. so the answer will be no" I replied and I swear I could hear a faint laugh,her eyes are beaming in my direction
"Okay " she pauses "not that you could" she adds .. this little sshh..