Part 7

Lisa's POV

Lost in thought ,sitting inside my car .
I just arrived home and I haven't made a move to get out yet.
The music that's playing from the Radio echos throughout the car .. both hands on the steering wheel..

Why did you kiss me Joohyun.

I'm refusing to believe that you kissed me for the exact same reason why I kissed you back

Other than the music filling the silence in my car, I've been hearing a knock..a continuous knock on my window. . I failed to look who it was ..I am to lost in thought .

"LALISA MANOBAN!!!!!" and that's what made me snap out of my head

"LALISA MANOBAN!!!!!" and that's what made me snap out of my head. I look to my right.. Dayhun.. she's looking at me.

I switch my radio off ,roll down my window.. my eyes locking with Dayhun's eyes.

"You called?" I ask
" GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR NOW" Dayhun roars at me..
Wtf.

"You going to kidnap me?" I ask ..

"Lisa , get out of the car . I've been making a fool out of myself for the past 3 minutes knocking on your window. .
I don't know what drugs you smoking but you better get your ass inside because you look fucking weird out here.." dayhun says

"You both look weird" joy says " get inside, bring the food ,I'm hungry" joy adds. She popped out of nowhere and disappeared inside again..

I've gotten us dinner on my way home .

Dayhun opens the passenger door and gets the food ,I grab my phone and we both head in . I locked my car before heading in .

"What were you arguing about?" Joy asks..

"There's something wrong with lisa" dayhun says looking at me ,joy looks at me too.

"What?me?" I asks,confused.

"You were fucking having a breakdown in your car or whatever that was ..it was weird . . What's going on with you???" Dayhun says. She looks worried.