chapter 38

Lisa's  POV

Why is she angry at me ..
Getting mad at little things..
What's her problem..

I'm currently on the rooftop of the university. 
You all know I come here to .. clear my mind ..
Joohyun..
Joohyun..

How many more times do you wanna watch me walk away..
Do you like looking at my back ??

"Lisa.." Joohyun's voice calling me from behind .. I turn around.. 

finding the love of my life ..
I don't respond.. but I don't break the eye contact made..
She steps closer..

Closer..
Closer..

Until she's right in front me ..

My brown orbs melts into hers..
Scanning her facial features..

"So fucking beautiful" I breath out..

"You not mad at me ?" Joohyun asks..

"I'm upset and disappointed" I say .. "You're the one that's mad.. and I don't know why" I add. .

"You're disappointed because I didn't reject Suho? I didn't make it clear that I'm not interested?" Joohyun asks ..

I nod

"You're upset because of how I acted ? I was the one that didnt reply back but accused you of it?" Joohyun asks..

I nod again

"I'm on edge Lisa .. it could be because I've missed you and I cannot show you ,I cannot hold your hand ,I cannot kiss you ,I cannot do the things I want to do.. you're mine Lisa .. mine .. but they don't know that .. that's why they look at you like they want to fuck you , they flirt with you infront of me .. I hate it .. I know we shouldn't do anything just yet but I hate it .. I hate how these humans look at you.. you.. you're my girlfriend Lisa .. and Suho pissed me off even more.. but he won't be bothering me again..I promise..  I didn't respond to him because I clearly didn't wanna waste my time.. I'd reject him , he would of beg .. I.. baby I don't want him.. please believe me .. it's not a Maybe..nor a no.. Suho doesn't exist in my world.. and you are my world Lisa" Joohyun voices out.. I listened..

Her eyes not leaving mine..

"He won't bother you again?" I ask..
I'm curious ..

"No , I messaged my dad.. my parents probably spoke to his parents ..Suho won't be a problem .. he doesn't matter Lisa" Joohyun explains..

I nod..

"Okay" I respond..

"Lisa.." joohyun says , she places her bag onto the floor .. she holds both my hands .. locking her fingers into mine.. not breaking eye contact..

Joohyun
Joohyun
Joohyun  ...

"I'm frustrated too .. I want the world to know that Bae Joohyun is My Girlfriend and anyone that dares to look her way will be fucked up by me .. I haven't seen you this morning.. meaning i didn't get to kiss my girl goodmorning.. I texted because I missed you .. I missed you Joohyun but you accuse me of not replying.. You question whether you're important or not.. ..and .. and.. I do not care about the ones that are interested in me.. I have you..  you have me .. right Joohyun?? Or do I have to ask you if you trust me or not.. do you trust me Joohyun??" I voice out..squeezing her hands   .. her eyes are slowly filling with tears.. she's fighting to hold them back but baby.. we need to have this conversation.

"I don't wanna hurt you Joohyun.. I won't hurt you" I add..
Joohyun swallows the lump in her throat .. the sight of her right now breaks me ..

"I know you won't hurt me Lisa.. I know" joohyun breaths out,she lowers her head.. I immediately wrap my arms around her , burying her head on my chest.. her arms wraps around me..