chapter 58

Irene's POV

"Dayhun also said that she asked about me" Lisa says .. referring to Somi .. her ex ..

Lisa and I had an amazing mini date .. the food was great and then she brought me to a park.. the place we are at right now.

 the place we are at right now

Walking hand in hand.. she then told me about what Sana told Dayhun.. and I tried to act surprised .. I knew Somi was back .. Nayeon told us ..

"I really don't care about your annoying ex .. just stay away from her" I voice out .. Lisa gives my hand a squeeze .. her eyes meet mine as she stops in her tracks..

"Hyun .. We are prepared .. Somi won't come near me" Lisa says ..

"We?" I question with a raised brow ..

"Baby.." Lisa breaths out .. ofcourse I know the WE is the idiots.

"You girls already planned out everything huh" I say , raising an eyebrow ..

Lisa smiles and nods ..

"Well yeah..afterall .. I got friends, really good friends looking out for me and you.." Lisa says .. she turns, moving closer to me and cups my face with her other hand.. caressing her thumb on my cheek as we drown into eachothers eyes.. " and I got you .. and you got me" she adds . .

I smile while my eyes melt into her brown pools.. placing my hand on top of hers ..

"I love you" I say .. and lean forward , placing a kiss onto her lips ..

"And I love you, Hyun" Lisa breaths out with a smile on her face .. " I ... love ... you so much" she adds ...

"You two are not suppose to kiss" a voice making Lisa and I jump apart immediately.. it's a little boy .. his eyes are on us .. Lisa and I both smile..

"And why not?" She asks the little boy ..

"Because you both girls" he says.. he looks like 5 or 6 ..

"But .. I love her" Lisa says .. she's pouting .. aww haha

"Oh.. I guess that's okay" he says .. with a smile..

"Hey little guy.. don't you want to do us a favor" Lisa voices out , crouching down .. the boy looks at lisa .. raising an eyebrow ..

"What .. favor .. my mommy told me not to talk to strangers" he says ..

"You spoke to us first .." Lisa counters ..

"You right ,I did" he says .. chuckles ,his little laugh is adorable.. making Lisa chuckle too.. they both adorable.. I'm watching them with a smile on my face .. "What's the favor??" He adds.. his eyes beam at me .. and his face immediately turns red.. awww..

"Well .. I need you to take a picture of me and this beautiful woman right next to me.. can you do that??" Lisa says ..

"What's in it for me?" He quickly raises..

Haha..

Cute ..

Lisa smiles.. showing him money.. his eyes widen and he grabs the money from Lisa's hand .. making me burst.. I laughed ..

"Hey.. hey.. slow down young man .." Lisa says .. the little boy already buried the note deep into his pocket.. he holds out his hand ..

"Your phone? Or camera???" He raises ..

Cute .. once again.. Lisa chuckles and hands him her phone ..

...
...

"Smart little guy" Lisa says, her eyes beaming at the picture the boy took.

He took captured a few ,handed Lisa's phone and immediately ran to where his mom was .. he was dragging his mom to the nearest ice cream store .. haha .. cute ..

"Wow , look at you baby" I say... leaning my head on her shoulder..

"No.. look at us .. " Lisa breaths out ..

"Kiss?" I

"Kiss?" I ..ask .. Lisa looks at me .. she smiles..

"You don't need to ask , Hyun .. I'm yours .. all of me" she says , leaning forward .. the taste of her lips melts into mine..

...
Lisa drove us to the mall.. she wanted to get more hoodies because APPARENTLY I steal all hers .. and yeah I do .

"Babe .. babe .. babe .. I'm going to get this one too" Lisa says .. showing me a yellow hoodie .. this girl loves yellow ..

"Wait wait .. wait .. I'm going to get these three" she adds .. showing me two more hoodies .. all CELINE

I look at her

I look at her ..

"Lisa ..what's with you and having all your clothing in this brand?" I ask.. seriously 90% of Lisa's clothing are CELINE .. she reminds me of Jennie .. but different brand..

"Uh .. I am an ambassador for CELINE.. and I really like their clothing. It's my styleeeee babe" Lisa drags out.. while going through another rack of CELINE clothing.. my eyes don't leave her..

"Wait .. you're an ambassador?" I ask ..

Lisa nods .. her eyes not meeting mine yet

"For CELINE" she responds like it's no big deal..

My eyes still on her.. and a smile formed on my face ..

"Okay" I say .. Lisa looks at me ..

"Something wrong babe?" She asks..

I shake my head ,no

"You're just .. adorable baby" I say as I move behind her and backhug her.. my face on her back.. I know she's smiling while her hands continue to search through the clothing ..

"I'm your adorable baby" Lisa responds .. making my smile grows even wider.. "Baby.. babe .. Hyun.. we should definitely get the same hoodies .. couple things.. you know" Lisa adds .. grabbing a few things from the clothing rack .. she turns around and goddammit she has her beautiful smile activated haha .. I can't say no to her right now..

I chuckle and Nod which made her eyes lit up ..

She places a kiss onto my forehead..

"You're the best" she says .. she grabs my hand.. looking for more couple things..

I love this adorable monkey