chapter 88

IDIOT'S

"OKAY WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?!" Lisa raise's..

Joy,Lisa,Jisoo,Dahyun,Mina,Chaeyoung,Seulgi and Jeongyeon are at the idiot's house.

Yeri,Irene,Nayeon,Rosé and Wendy are at Jennie's place..with Jennie included.

BOTH groups are busy preparing for their night out.

"The girls came up with this dumb idea" seulgi raises..

"Um, what are we actually doing tonight?" Joengyoen raise's..

The new addition ..

"Seriously!?" Dahyun voices out while fixing her coat.

"What!? don't blame me... Nayeon said I should be here and dress formal" Jeongyeon say's .. "and she said I shouldn't look too sexy" she adds,
the idiot's beam at her and laugh.. she was basically forced.

"Well .. I'm clueless too but I think the girls organized a dinner... a get-together or whatever it's called..so that we could bond and grow closer" Chaeyoung raises.. Mina smiles .. she's standing infront of Chaeyoung fixing the little cubs hair..

 "Bingo... -we have a winner" Seulgi breaths out.

"grow closer? eww"? Dahyun adds..
,more laughter between the idiots..

"Well ,Rosé promised me a reward after the dinner so i need to comply and be on my best behaviour" Jisoo voices out ..smiling at her reflection in the mirror.. she's happy with her outfit, she turns around and beams at the idiots.. "I guess you losers need to behave too to get rewarded tonight" She adds.. smirking..

"Fuck that, behaving or not.. I'll have Sana!!!" Dahyun raise's getting them to laugh ...

"Idiot" Joy say's.. "I heard Jennie's boyfriend will be attending too.." she adds.. touching up her makeup.

"yeah and to be honest his cool.. she made a good choice sticking with him.. his a loyal weirdo" Lisa say's .. Laughter once again.. she pauses.. beams at her Idiots.. "you idiots sure we going with THIS dress code?" she asks.. making the idiots smirk..

"fuckyeah!!! the girls wanted this dinner so lets give them their fancy dinner" Dahyun raise's.. "Let's drive them crazy all night.. -they will be counting down the time wishing that the dinner could end just to BED US" she adds..

Laughter.. haha

"oh god, you're an idiot"Mina raises.. smile on her face..

"Jeongyeon ,go with Lisa because there's no way you going to attend this dinner with the clothes you brought" Jisoo raise's ..

"But Nayeon sai-" Jeongyeon voices out but dahyun cuts in-

"-FUCK NAYEON.. You're one of us now.. so get your ostrich ass out of here and let THE MONKEY give you some sexy clothes" Dahyun raise's while pushing Jeongyeon out of the room..

"fine - .. and for your information.. I have planty of sexy clothes at home" Jeongyeon voices out while walking .. being pushed foward by Dahyun

"And we don't give a shit.. -fuck off already" Dahyun raise's while giving another shove ..making Jeongyoen stumble away

haha

"stubborn...  like what is her starsign anyways" Seulgi voices out.. laughter filling the room.
...

"Alright ... let's get going and don't forget to be on your sexiest behaviour tonight.. -lets make them wet without even trying" Dahyun raises ....

hahahahahahahahaha.. wtfffffffffucccck..

ROSE'S POV

"What's taking them so long" Yeri's impatient ass raises..

"We've been here 5 minutes and it's not 6pm yet .. relax" I voice out.. Yeri rolls her eyes .. relaxing in her seat..

We're at a Fancy.. VERY FANCY Restaurant and we booked the VIP area..
We are waiting on the others to arrive. 

"Mino said his his about 5 minutes away" Jennie say's..

"Lisa say's they are heading this way" Irene voices out and all our eyes were set on the entrance of the VIP area.. 

Tick..
Tock..

That fucking clock ..
Making my heart stop..

Haha..

..

IDIOT'S

"VIP area.. impressive" Dahyun raises..
Getting the idiots to chuckle..
"I'm ready.. are you girls ready?" She adds.. turning around..  beaming at the idiots..

"WE ARE" !!!

...

THE GIRLS TABLE - INSIDE VIP AREA

"omg you made it..!!" Jennie raises .. smiling brighter than usual , beaming at .. Mino.. his cheeks turn red.. smile on his face ..

"Sorry I'm late.. traffic was hectic .." He says..

"You not late .. you just on time.. come .. have a seat.. the rest will be here in a minute" Jennie responds..  breaking her hug and dragging Mino along with her , taking their seats..

"Soooo.. Mino.. has Jennie been treating you right? Rosé raises

"Yeah ..we all know Mandu cheeks over here have a nasty attitude" Nayeon voices out .. smirking..  getting Jennie to glare at her..

Mino chuckles.. but Jennie sets her glaring feline eyes on him.. his smile fades immediately  ..

"Oh god.. relax Jennie..  we joking.. it's obvious that the guy likes you.. all of you.. attitude included" Irene raises.. laughter fills the vip area..

"Oh shut up" Jennie counters.. she beams at Mino.. "Don't listen to them.. I'm not a handful right?? Tell them.." she adds.  Beaming at Mino..

"I.. uh.. I .." Mino being a total weirdo ..

"What the hell Mino?" Jennie raises.. immediately..

"I was going to sa-" Mino voices out but gets cut of by ...

The idiots...

They finally arrived..

"Bonjourrrrr!! ,Did anyone order pizza with extracheeeeese?????" Dahyun's voice echoes.. and all eye's were set on the entrance of the VIP area..

And goddammit..

The idiots made A VIP ENTRANCE.