chapter 36

Lisa's POV

"Where you taking me?" joohyun asks.. she's facing me .. my hand is held by hers.. I'm driving one hand..  I'm a pro driver - don't worry..

"Wait and see " I respond .. her eyes doesn't leave me.. I keep my eyes on the road, smile on my face.. she faces front .. playing with my hand.. my fingers.. measuring my hand in hers.. I let her.. 
I'll let her do anything..

RED LIGHT

I face her..
Her eyes meet mine..
she smiles.. my eyes travel to her lips..

Why didn't you kiss her Manoban?

I feel her lifting my chin ..

"My eyes are up h-" joohyun says but I cut her words .. by placing my lips onto hers.. my hand palming her cheeks , her heated cheeks.. a passionate kiss from my soul to hers..

 a passionate kiss from my soul to hers

GREEN LIGHT ..

I've already started driving again..  Joohyun's eyes flicker open.. she faces front , red blush visible on her face..

I reach my hand out .. locking my hand into hers,glancing at her..

"Eyes on the road Manoban" joohyun says ,not looking at me.. I smile and focus on the road again..

"My heart is yours Joohyun" I say, squeezing her hand .. 
Joohyun is a blushing mess.. .

Irene's POV

That's it  . . I'm falling all over again.
Look at her Joohyun..
I look at her.
Faced with her side profile.
She's extremely beautiful.

My eyes trail all over face

My eyes trail all over face.. her cute nose.. those lips that kissed me not too long ago..
Her fingers tapping onto the steering wheel..
My eyes trail to her hand thats in mine..
She squeezes..

"Babe??" Lisa voice bringing me out of my thoughts .. I look up to meet her brown orbs..
We've stopped..

Fuck how long was I spacing out.

Lisa smiles.. she lifts her hand with mine.. placing a kiss onto my hand   ..

"We're here my love" Lisa says.. her orbs beaming into mine..
"Shall we ?" She adds..