chapter 53

Dayhun's POV

Jisoo,Joy,Seul,Lisa and I are in SEO YEJI'S class. Her private classroom..
It's only us 5 and her..

We are here to work on the upcoming fundraiser..

"How about .. a talent show?" Seo Yeji raises.. "tickets won't be expensive and you 5 will be participating which means we will have a lot of attendees" she adds.. eyes beaming at us..

"Uh .. I think that can work" Lisa raises..

"It will.. you are popular and hot .. it will definitely be a success" Seo Yeji says.. her eyes beaming into our souls , making us forget what the word NO means.. her smile is beaming at us and we cannot look away..

"Di.. did you just say we hot?" Seulgi raises..

"I did .. " Seo Yeji breaths out.. eyes not leaving us..

Meanwhile..

"MOVE IRENE.. IT'S MY TURN TO LOOK!" Wendy raises..

It's.. JENNIE'S POV ..haha

I'm standing with my back leaning against the wall watching these jealous bitches.. Irene,wendy and Rosé.. spy on their girls.

"Why the fuck are the windows covered" Rosé raises..

"SHE WANTS TO FUCK JOY!" Wendy raises..

"Keep your voice down!!" Irene says..

I'm laughing .. this is funny..

"Peek-peek-a-peek-a-boo" the words leaving my mouth..smirk on my face.. getting a eyeroll from Wendy and Irene

They peeking through a hole.. not a visible hole but it's enough for these jealous bitches to peek through..

Speaking of jealous bitches..

Sana comes speedwalking from the right side of the hallway ,towards us..

And

Yeri is coming from the left side..

Which makes me laugh yet again.

"I swear jisoo has been sitting and staring without moving "Rosé raises " without fucking moving!!!" She adds..

"Let's go inside" wendy raises .. they all agree...

What
The
Fuck

"No" I raise .. all eye's set on me.. I push myself off the wall.. smirk formed and they continue to beam at me..

"You'll barge in and then what??? Join their discussion on THEIR sections fund-raising... ??????" I question.. they have no response..

"And Seo Yeji will ask what you girls are doing here.. it's our lunch break.. yeah .. but she's not our lecturer.. none of ours .. you girls are being ridiculous.. and I can't blame you because that woman is fucking hot.. but do you know whats even hotter ?? A LOYAL PARTNER .. " I raise.. their eyes not leaving mine.. " Those 5 girls in there are head over heels in love with your jealous asses... I would of acted the same way but right now this is too much.." I add.. " We'll meet up after classes .. Sana you are welcome to join.. dayhun would love it" I say , Sana nods... "and can you please tell Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon to make a move on Nayeon and Mina..or else I'll date them both myself " I end off .. grabbing my bag and walking off..

Nayeon isn't attending her classes today.. forgot to mention.

"Um.. I guess I'll join you girls later" Sana raises.. she gets no response.. Wendy,Rosé and Irene are .. quiet .. still processing what the mandu said..

".. bye ??" Sana raises.. she beams at the girls while stepping back slowly..

DaFuck..

And then there was three..

"We look like fools out here" Irene voices out..

"Joy will strangle me if she found me here" wendy raises

"Jisoo will laugh.. she likes when I'm jealous" Rosé says.. making wendy roll her eyes..

"Fuck it .. let's go before we get caught" Irene raises ,making wendy and Rosé nod..

And then there was ... none.. haha

...

...

JENNIE KIM

"My Girlfriend keeps buying you ice cream.. should I be worried" Irene's voice fills my ear..

"Unnie, it's the second time and Lisa didn't treat me , all of them (idiots) did" I respond.. smirking at her..

"Yeah only because you ratted us out, telling them about our jealous moment" Rosé raises while rolling her eyes..

"Lisa bought you the milk one right ?" Irene questions.. eyes on my milk ice cream..

"Nope .. Seulgi bought me that one" I respond with a smile..

Yeri seem to have swallowed her tongue .. her eyes not leaving mine..

"You a traitor" wendy breaths out ..

I laugh..

"Whose a traitor?" Jisoo's voice joins in.. the rest of the idiots behind her.
They join us in the booth..
It's a big booth.. enough place for all of us

"No one" Rosé responds , rolling her eyes but it soon lands on vanilla ice cream..

"I got you this" jisoo raises.. and there goes Rosé's foul mood.. she's a happy chipmunk now ..

The idiots got their girls ice cream.. jealous bitches turned into happy bitches.. haha..

"Is that Mina and Chaeyoung?" Nayeon raises .. we all beam at the counter and YES IT IS .. MICHAENG (hope I spelled it right)

"Congratulations Minaaaaa!!!" Dayhun's voice beams ,making Mina beam at us.. her face turns red..

"Get it girl!!!" Seulgi's voice beams.

"Show her what we idiots are made of!!" Lisa's voice echoes.. people are looking at us .. glaring.. some are laughing..

"Take her down like you did with those 5 guys the other night" jisoo raises..

Mina grabs Chaeyoung's hand and rushes out..

The idiots are laughing.. and we have no choice but to join.. they are fucking crazy

"That was fun .. Mina is going to kill us later" Dayhun raises ..

"Glad I didn't say anything, Goodluck idiots" joy voices ,laughing

"We need to hide" Lisa says ..

"Wow .. you girls are really scared of Mina" I raise.. laughing

Still Jennie's pov

"Mina is scary .. when pissed off.." Rosé raises.. I believe her.. Roseanne Park don't scare easily .. but angry Mina does..

Haha..