chapter 12

Jennie's POV
Because lisa owes her ice cream

"well that was pointless" dayhun says

We all walking towards the parking lot.

Dayhun and most others feel that we wasted 30 minutes talking about things that could have been said to us in class.

They not really complaining because we basically skipped our last class because of the announcement made in the auditorium, they just feel it was time wasted.

" lisa, ice cream" I say.. Getting her attention .. Her eyes beam at me with a smile painted on her face..

And again I find irene looking at lisa

What's the deal with these two.
Irene better spill the tea or else.

"I didn't forget Jennie" lisa says, my name sounds sexy when it rolls off her tongue.. I smile..

"we getting ice cream??" wendy asks
"uh.. I mean-" lisa says but I interrupt

"yes, Lisa's treat.. Let's go" I say, gummy smile activated.. Cat eye's glaring into Lisa's soul..
Lisa nods immediately

"I.. Yes.. My treat" lisa say.

"why you saying it like you broke.. You fucking loaded.. Treat us idiot" Jisoo raises with a smirk..

"let's get going" lisa says.. Rolling her eyes at Jisoo..

"where we going?" a voice echos behind us, belonging to one of the younger sisters..
Shit..
We forgot about them.

Lisa's POV

"hey unnies" Lia says.. She's with her friends.
Ryujin, Chae, Winter, Karina, Yuna, Yeji, Ningning..

Giselle left with her sister.. Sana.

"hey girls, we were headed to get ice cream" jisoo says.. I mentally facepalm.. Don't invite them.. I really don't care if we are their rides back home.

"ice cream?? I want.. I want" Yuna says..

Whose fucking sister is this..

"me too, me too" nayeon says.. Half Cheering..

Okay that was way too obvious..

"this is our younger sisters" jennie says.. "that one is Yuna.. Nayeons sister" jennie adds, looking at yuna and nayeon "that is Karina. . Irene's sister and Ninging whom is Wendy's sister" jennie says pointing at each one "and then this one is my sister.. Yeji" jennie ends off..

Joy, jisoo, dayhun and myself.. Digesting the information given..
We nod..
But dayhun cannot keep her mouth shut

" does having cat eyes run in the family??" dayhun raises.. Joy, jisoo and I lower our heads..

How dare she embarrass us like this

Jennie laughs, shakes her head..

"uh.. I guess" jennie responds.

Jennie is cute..

As my lips form into a smile..
that's the moment my eyes met Joohyuns.. She's glaring into the depths of my soul.. Seriously Joohyun.

"uh..let's go... now" I say and with that we did..

Time skip..

Lisa's POV

"Whose first?" I say ..

We're all at the counter.

"Me.. because it was my idea" jennie responds, moving next to me with the most beautiful gummy smile I've ever seen..
Her eyes beaming at the menu placed infront..