chapter 61

IDIOTS

"There she is" Seulgi says .. referring to Lisa .. they've just arrived at Lisa's Special place .. she's sitting on the bench facing the view..

As the car sets into park ,Lisa's figure is already standing .. waiting on them the idiots to join her ..

".. so Joohyun left me here" Lisa's voice echoes.. pouting ..

"Yeri left me on the street" Seulgi adds..
Making Lisa's pout turn into laughter.. in which they reciprocate .. but it's evident that they are really hurt..

"Wendy is stupid.. for a smart person" Joy breaths out .. "how dare she break my heart" she adds... which makes everyone's laugh die down again...

Silence ...

"I have a question" Lisa's voice echoes. All eye's sets on her ..

" did we do something wrong ? I know I did nothing wrong but I keep on thinking maybe I did do something wrong for joohyun to act like that.." Lisa breaths out. . .

"Lisa.. did you cheat ,flirt, talk to anyone in an appropriate way other than Irene? Jisoo questions ..

"No.. never .. I wouldn't do that .. never" Lisa quickly responds

"Did you lie to her?? Hide things from her??" Dayhun raises ..

"No!! I'm following the Number 1 rule.. no lying.. remember.. I would never do that" Lisa responds and pouts .. this is giving her a headache..the girls chuckle at Lisa's reactions.. she really loves Irene .

"Well same here Monkey.. all of us did absolutely nothing wrong .. their jealousy took everything to another level and in the end we were the ones who got hurt" Jisoo says ..

"She called me a cheater..." Lisa says and pouts .. "Do Joohyun really think I'd cheat on her .. she's fucking Bae Joohyun ... like really now" she adds.. taking a deep breathe and exhaling after..

"Well Wendy said I like the attention.. what am I??? An attention seeking whore!!!!" Joy's voice echoes.. Rolling her eyes after..

"Relax Park.. .. fuck Wendy though" dayhun voices out ...

"You know, I never knew Rosé could be this insecure after how long of being together" jisoo breaths out.. "she fucking went overboard this time .. let's not make it easy for them.. they probably realizing they were wrong and wanting us to come back so that they could apologize.. fuck no.. it was so easy for them to push us away when we did nothing .. let them sweat.." Jisoo adds ..

"Yeah.. Yeri should be taught a lesson.. it's not nice to kick someone out of their own car and leave them stranded on the street , with no phone , no proper clothing.. nothing but my sexy body .. I'm so pissed at her .." Seulgi says.. the girls couldn't hold back their laughter .. remembering Seulgi's situation of being left stranded on the street . . It's not a funny situation but ... the idiots are different kind of human beings.. haha

"Girls.. let's go.. I have a feeling that the longer we stay here .. joohyun and the rest might arrive and find us here " Lisa raises..
Dayhun smirks..

"I know just the place .. none of the girls know this place.. let's go!!! And let's get drunk!!!" Dayhun raises... getting the idiots to laugh.. even though they still hurting ..
But not for long because they have eachother ...

...

Lisa's POV

We are currently at one of Dayhun's houses .. she has two .. Rosé and the girls don't know about this place so this would be a great hideout and a even greater place to cool off..think about things.. before heading back..