chapter 50

Lia's POV
The youngest Manoban.

"What you trying to say Lia?" Lisa's voice echoes throughout the dining table.

The girls and I have requested a meeting with our unnies.

The girls meaning..  the younger ones..
Our unnies .. which is the idiots and Rose's girls..

We're at the idiots house. Sana and her sister is here too..

The meeting is not bad is it looks.

"Unnie ,please hear me out" I respond..

"I'm listening" Lisa unnie says ..

I look at Yeji..  she needs to talk because my unnies are fucking glaring .. winter can't seem to break away from our unnies glaring .. Ryujin never lifted her head .. haha.. pussy

"We want to move out" yeji"s voice echoes throughout the table..

"What?" Jennie raises.. beaming at her sister..

"Unnie ,please listen" Yeji immediately voices..

"We are listening" Irene unnie says..

"Where do you want to go?" Dayhun raises 

"Why do you want to move out?" Jisoo raises

"Whose idea was this?" Rosé raises

"Are you being bullied ?" Joy raises

We're watching our unnie's.. asking nonstop questions.. Lisa unnie is quiet.. I'm not sure what's on her mind right now..  she makes eye contact with me.. 
Her eyes scan my face..  she's wondering what's on my mind too.. I know my unnie..

Rosé unnie's friends are also watching the idiots .. they not giving chance to answer .

"Unnie's .. please just listen .. you are not giving us time to talk" Chaeryeong raises..

Lisa unnie haven't taken her eyes off me.. I haven't broken eye contact either..

"Unnie" I breath out.. everyone's eyes on me.. but they soon look into the direction I've been beaming into ..

My sister ..

Everyone's eyes on her..

"Lisa ??" Jisoo calls at my sister .. " are you still here.. idiot" she adds..

My unnie chuckles..

"Still here" Lisa unnie breaths out and gets up from her seat.. everyone's eyes on her.. she walks out of the room..

"Lia what's happening?" Yeji asks..
"I told you this was a bad idea" ryujin raises..

I get up from my seat ..

"Yeji ,please continue.. my unnie is waiting for me" I say.. Yeji nods but she's confused as fuck.. haha ..

I head into the direction Lisa went ..

...
...

I step into our Home Libabry..

Lisa unnie's favorite place in the house.. she designed it herself.. she wanted an original old-school vibe ..she came up with this.

I lock the door..

She's standing ,facing the window ..

Silence..

She turns around..  her eyes meet mine, taking steps towards me ..

She breaks eye contact..standing in front of me and exhales.. her shoulders dropping..