chapter 90

"So why did they leave so suddenly? Don't we look good?!" Dahyun raises..
Beaming at the door of the VIP entrance.

The girls (Rosé,Nayeon,Irene,Yeri,Sana,Wendy and Jennie) left the room.. in a hurry..

It happened like this ..
The moment the idiots stepped into the room all eyes were set on them.. and not any set of eyes..  it was their girlfriend's eyes..
Nayeon did not know what to do because Jeongyeon's beauty knocked the air out of her her fluffy cheeks ..

Nayeon immediately got up and then signaled the girls to follow her to the restroom and they did .. because they too needed some air..
The idiots were way too breathtaking to look at haha - and their girlfriend's needed to get their thoughts together..
Why though???

Not sure lol ..
Everyone knows that the idiots are beautiful.. so what's up with their girlfriend's??????

Jennie had no choice but to follow ..leaving Mino with the idiots..

"Rosé's eye's were busy undressing me so no.. we don't look good.. we look FUCKING GOOOD!! that it ended up with them needing some air" Jisoo say's .. getting the idiots to laugh

"It make sense.. Yeri's face was completely red along with her ears" Seulgi raises.. laughing..

"You girls do look beautiful" Mino joins in and the idiots beam at him.. he smiles awkwardly..

"No we don't.. we look hot,okay??" Lisa raises ..

"Okay" Mino responds.. 

"Hahahaha what the fuck.. Jennie really tamed your ass" Lisa voices out while laughing.. the idiots joining in ..

"She didn't tame me .. I just really like her .. okay???" Mino says ..

Lisa smirks..

"Okay" she responds..
..

THE GIRLS - RESTROOM ..

"That's not what Jeongyeon suppose to wear .. -why is she wearing that!" Nayeon's voice echoes..

Jennie chuckles..

"Relax.. your girlfriend looks hot as fuck in that dress" Jennie says ..

Nayeon glares at her .

"JENNIE KIM!! I'LL EAT YOU AND NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY!! I'LL EVEN ASK MOMO TO JOIN IN .. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL!!!!!!!" Nayeon's voice echoes..  she's loud..

"Lower your damn voice Nayeon!.. - I was complimenting YOUR girl .. seriously??? -You psychotic bunny!" Jennie says.. Rolling her feline eyes at A Dramatic Nayeon.. "and .. MOMO?? You seriously going to let that Japanese Nymph feast on me??? How dare you??!! BUT - I'll like it though , SEXUALLY.. go ahead BUNBUN" Jennie adds.. smirking..  Nayeon rolls her eyes , getting Jennie to chuckle ..

Nayeon is dramatic.

"Okay.. quiet down girls" Irene breaths out along with a sigh.. "why did I agree to run off like this!?? - .. oh.. wait!! .. I remember!! - it's because Lalisa Manoban woke up and chose SEXUAL TENSION today and .. SHIIIITTT!!!! .. -I've never seen her in a dress before" Irene continues , taking a deep breathe "Goddammit!! it's a TIGHT BLACK DRESS that makes her ASS look even more spankable" Irene exhales ... her chest rises and falls.. "Oh gawddd , the moment I set my eyes on her walking in, i began to scan her from head to toe .. - and I knew for a fact that I was a goner.. I NEED to devour my Thai girlfriend, - right now!!!"  Irene ends off, biting on her bottom lip..

Lalisa in that dress is still fresh in her mind..

Irene is on heat haha

"Well shit.. I thought I was the only one" Sana exhales flustered as ever .. "Dahyun got me throbbing with the sight of her milky legs" She adds .. cheeks red ..