chapter 64

"Th-thank you Mina" Rosé's shaky voice .. she just heard Jisoo’s voice message..

Rosé's POV

"Hey baby...it's been a while.. I've listened to your voice message over and over until Mina's battery died and she wasn't happy about it   .. this whole voice message thing was her idea and the idiots and I promised to take her out to dinner.. you girls better do the exact same.. buy her lunch , wait .. she loves gaming just as much as I do.. ask her what her favorite games are and you girls should treat her to all her favorites.. we owe her a lot because if it wasn't for her , I wouldn't of been sitting her in the bathroom sending the girl I love a voice message .. the moment I heard your voice message on Mina's phone .. missing you increased 100 times more.. I'm craving your presence chipmunk but I hope you understand why we are in this situation.. I hope you do learn from your mistakes.. I have to tell you that you really hurt my feelings .. you should know that i would never hurt you in any way  . . Never  .. you should know THAT babe ..You suppose to trust me Rosé  . . We've been together long enough to not let small things like that ruin us.. I really hope you understand and see where I'm coming from because babe.. I really do love you and I'll never stop loving you.. I never left you okay?and I never will.. you are my soulmate.. you, Roseanne Park.. only you.. and don't forgetI asked you to Marry me .. so when I get back  , I want my answer.. please take care of yourself,eat and stay safe .. we'll be seeing eachother soon babe..

I love you" Jisoo's voice message .. I missed her voice..  I'm standing a few feet away from the girls .. Mina said we should listen to the message alone.. not sure what those idiots will say ..

"I love you Kim Jisoo" I breath out ,not noticing the tears rolling down my face ..  "I really do love you" I add with with smile on my face..

Fuck..

I love her !!!!

"Happy?" Mina asks .. I smile..

"Extremely" I breath out.. Mina nods with tight-lipped smile on her face..I hand her the phone "th-thank you Mina" I add..  Mina activates her cute smile.. her eyes beam into mine ..

"Soulmates always find their way back to eachother" Mina says ... and leaves me standing there with with my heart pounding like crazy..

Jisoo and I are definitely soulmates and we will always be eachother forever and always 

Jisoo and I are definitely soulmates and we will always be eachother forever and always  . 

SANA'S POV