Chapter 18

Rose's POV

Meeting up with our sisters wasn't that bad after all.
We got scolded for skipping but our unnies understood.
They did the same when they were in University.

Seulgi and Yeri tagged along until we had to go home..
Lisa sat us down and told us every detail that happened between her and Irene.. joohyun to her..

I knew Irene's Real Name.. but it is off limits .. not to Lisa though.

Dayhun had so many questions .. it was painted all over face but surprisingly she never asked a single question.  She sat there listening .. invested in every word that left Lisa's mouth..

Jisoo..  my girlfriend doesn't know when to stop talking but I think she says  the same thing about me..
Definitely made for eachother.. haha

Joy .. that bitch knew everything.   Her face said it all .. and you call yourself a PARK.. 
Anyway.. everything was out on the table .. we comforted our Monkey..

Irene did my girl dirty. Lisa deserves better    .. Irene seems like a good match but she's troubled.. I don't want Lisa's heart breaking... again..

Moving on..

This was the plan..

Tonight we party and then we staying the rest of the weekend at Seulgi's Parents Vacation House..

She said it was a Vacation house because .. her parents will fly back here and stay at the Vacation house for a few days and then leave again AND RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO ONE at the Vacation House. Her parents will only be back in a few months. 

She explained it's right opposite the beach.. which is perfect.. I miss the ocean..  I'm fucking Australian..

Seulgi actually came of good use suggesting her Vacation house.. 
She and Yeri held us hostage .. seriously. .
But ... to be honest..

They actually good company . They both complete dorks just like the idiots.

Continuing..

Tonight we party..
Rest of the weekend we at the Vacation House..
Sunday evening we'll be back home because we have class on Monday..

Seulgi and Yeri are currently at home packing. They will be meeting us here at the idiots House.
Yeri informed her sister but she didn't mention with who she'll be.. Irene would of said no or force her way into joining us.
She's definitely in love with Lisa ..
We all can see that.

Moving on..

Let me add..  I told our older sisters about our little getaway and they seemed happy to check up after the little ones.. our little sisters.. little minions ..

Our younger sisters won't be happy knowing we got the UNNIE'S to babysit them..
I know for a fact that Winter and Ryujin is fuming.. they hate being treated like babies but they are the biggest babies..

"Is it okay if I invite Mina ? She said she won't be going to Sana's party.. I mean.. why would she " Lisa says.. her phone in her hand .. looking at us ..

"Yeah .. sure.. I know how she feels" dayhun says.. Sana is literally breaking her heart without even knowing..

"I'm okay with that" jisoo say's..  we all busy with packing .. 

"Do you think I should reply to my girls messages ? Let them know I'll be unavailable this weekend and won't be attending Sana's party tonight ?" I say.. breathing out that whole sentence

"That's the human thing to do" dayhun says... " but you're no human.. you're a chipmunk ..so ..i don't know" she adds.. smiling .. she said that way too serious..

"Shut up.  I'm being serious" I say

"I was too" dayhun says with a smirk..
I could smack her.. I really could..

"Babe ,let them know.. we'll figure this out as time goes by" jisoo.. the love of my love says.. she locks eyes with lisa .. Lisa nods.. 

Lisa is really strong.

Somi really fucked her over.
She was invested in their relationship. 
Ignored all the rumors until she saw it with her own two eyes..

Lisa wasn't in love with Somi.. we all know that..  even Somi knows that but there was genuine love..

The effort and time Lisa put in was genuine. It was her first relationship .. her first "serious" relationship..
She believed that with time the love she shared with Somi will grow into something more ..

2years .. 2 whole Years.. it never grew..
Somi was too invested in hiding the guy she's been fucking..
We Hate her for sucking the life out of our monkey.. for breaking her heart and for not even apologizing or explaining..  she was unbothered.

Lisa healed .. eventually.  She doesn't trust anyone with her heart other than us .. but not romantically obviously. 

I'm not sure what Irene did to get this close to Lisa's heart..

I'm not sure what I'll do if she hurts Lisa..

She is hurting Lisa but she's not to blame. . .
She needs to let this idea go.. I can see that she's hanging onto the feelings.. onto Lisa because it's different.. she's inlove but..

She's got Suho.
She has a boyfriend and Lisa doesn't share .. not when it comes to things like this..

Lisa needs to get Laid .. asap.. haha
Dayhun and joy too..
My idiots are becoming nuns I swear..

Anyway... let's get this party started..I spoke too much  .

Let's get shit started!!!!!