chapter 100 (2)

IRENE'S POV

"Where are you taking us?" Sana raises.. her eyes beaming around.

"We left the hotel a while ago,we drove in a car with tinted windows and now we've arrived at a place that looks like it's been abandoned for years.." Wendy raises..

We followed Jacob out of the hotel, he drove us to .. a place or a mansion that really looks abandoned.

But apparently Lisa and Jisoo are here and they are keeping Jennie captive.

Jacob comes to a stop right in front of the entrance of the mansion.

He turns around with a smile..

"TWO(Rosé) .. -you stay here" Jacob raises .. beaming at Rosé..

"Okay" Rosé breaths out..

"Irene you are requested to stay too" Jacob adds..
I look at him confusingly ..
"Everyone else follow Ray" he adds..

"Wait .. -what?!" I voice out ..  looking at Jacob ..
Ray is signaling the others to follow him ..

"Rosé what do we do?" Nayeon raises..  Rosé is staring at Jacob .. no emotion laced within her eyes..

"I suggest you follow Ray" Joy raises with a smile

"I'm not going anywhere.. and -and there's no way I'm going to listen to the one that gave me a black eye!!!" Nayeon voices out .. Joy chuckles.. 

"Your girlfriend has been quiet .. she certainly don't have a problem with me knocking out your bunny looking face" Joy raises .. smirking..

Nayeon's eyes widen
Mina,dahyun and Seulgi are laughing ..

"That's enough" Jeongyeon finally speaks.. haha "touch her again and I'll definitely have Momo eat you" She adds  ..

 haha "touch her again and I'll definitely have Momo eat you" She adds 

Nayeon immediately blushes..

Joy laughs ..

"About time you stand up for your girl , Nine(Jeongyeon).." Joy raises..