chapter 33

LISA'S POV

"Suelllllll" dayhuns voice echoes throughout the hallway

"Shut your mouth" joy says.. closing her eyes..

"Yeriiiiiiiiii" dayhun shouts again ,but she deliberately shouts into Joy's ears   .. Joy tries to grab her but she dashes off immediately

"You little shit" joy says.. dayhun reached Seulgi and Yeri  . . Standing behind them as she laughs her ass off .

"You can't handle your liquor Ms Park" Dayhun raises.. raising an eyebrow with a deadly smirk..

"Fuck you .. and " joy says.. she turns to jisoo  " fuck you too" joy adds .

"Wait.. what did I do" jisoo asks . .

" you got us drunk again with your sinister games" joy says.. dayhun snickers behind Seulgi's back .  .

"You girls drank without us??"Seulgi raises.. pouting..

"Don't pout..  you're a bear.. and when you pout you look like a polar bear" I say.. and my laughter erupted but ... I was the only one laughing..

"Seriously Lisa..  is that all you got?" Joy raises .

"You laughing at your own jokes .. are you okay??" Dayhun raises 

"Did you sleep okay???" Seulgi Raises

And with that my smile fades away 

"Fuck you idiots" I say.. annoyed at their stupidity.. they laugh .. yeah they laughing at me..

" Lisa..." Yeri' says.. stepping closer  .  Seulgi grabs her wrist   ..

"What you doing ????" Seulgi asks ..
I smile.. seulgi really a jealous bear..

"Relax .. you should know I'm in love with her sister" I say.. raising an eyebrow at seulgi .. smile still on my face..

"Yeah and besides .. My sister is officially single .." yeri says.. 

We all immediately snap our head towards Yeri..

"What?" Joy asks

"You lying?stop lying idiot!" Jisoo says

"Say that again??" I respond..

"IRENE IS SINGLE???" Yeri raises again..

"No? Since when?"I raise.. Joohyun.. what ... ?? Babe...??

"Lastnight.. I would love to tell you more Lisa but my sister is very excited to do so herself .. AND.. my parents are waiting to meet you" yeri say's..

I am left in a fucking zone..

"Lisa.. lisaaaayaaaa. Go get your girl" jisoo’s voice bringing me back to earth..

I look at them..

"Joohyun is .. " my voice trailing    .. and with that I dash off to her section.. not even bothered that our class starts in seconds ..

I can hear the idiots calling mee

"Not now idioooot" Dayhun's voice

"We have classes monkey" Joy's voice

Lisayyaaaaaaaa" jisoookim

"You horny little shit" seulgi ...

Hearing Seulgi's words.. I Immediately stop..I turn around..  I can clearly see seulgi from where I am standing.. raising both my hands .. flipping her off