chapter 56

MATURE CONTENT - 30%

Haha

Irene's POV

"Ugh.. fuck" I breath out with both my hands on the glass door.. fingers spread out . . My girlfriend's fingers still buried inside me..
I feel her lips on my shoulder blade.. I close my eyes but soon open it as I feel her 3 fingers slide out of me.. making my body collapse.. her arm wraps around me.. holding me steady on my feet..

"Hyun.." she breaths out .. her kisses traveling from my shoulder to the back of my neck..

I tilt my head sideways .. wanting her lips on mine .. I look at her but her eyes are beaming into my neck.. looking at the place her lips wants to suck into it... she's been marking me the moment we stepped into this shower.. I lick my lips and it catches her eyes.. she soon beams into my orbs.. and I'm beaming at...

She kisses me slowly..
Filled with passion..
And love..
Deeply..

"Mmm.. you taste so good hyun" Lisa breaths against my lips .. her eyes meeting mine.. " You smell good too.." she adds.. kissing into my neck once again ... making me smile..

I love her..

....

Jisoo's POV

"What does this mean????" Rosé, the love of my life raises.. eyes beaming at her phone .. "entertainment?" She adds .. her eyes meeting mine..

She's on the university website and checking out the voting polls. Students wants me to sing and performing something that involves entertainment ..

I look at her .. her eyes burning into mine .. waiting on my answer

"Um.. they want me to perform anything .. anything entertaining.." I respond.. Rosé raises an eyebrow..

"Like what?" She raises..

"Anything.. um.. do tricks with dalgom?? Tell some jokes? A magic show.. wait thats what I'll do ...a fucking magic show" I say... smiling because I was actually breaking my head over this shit ..

"Why are you smiling?!" Rosé's voice making my smile fades away..

Before I could answer .. dayhun and joy enters ..

"They want me to sing ... fuck this" dayhun raises.. sitting down next to me.. Rosé's eyes still on me..

"You can rap" I say.. breaking the intense staring contest with Rosé.. I look at Dayhun.. she's in deep thought ..

"I guess.. I'll ask Seo Yeji if I could let someone perform with me on one of my songs" dayhun says..

"Hey hey... did you idiots see.. Lisa and I got dancing!!" Seul joins us .. with a smile..

Obviously.. she's a dancer..

"That will be easy for you both .. I got both singing.." Joy exhales.. looking disappointed

"I think we should talk to Seo Yeji" I raise ..

"About what????" Rosé immediately questions.. I look at her .. gulping ..

"Uh.. I .. one performance is enough.. I mean that's if we want it that way" I say.. Joy immediately responds..

"Yeah.. fuck.. let's speak to Seo Yeji later" Joy says..

Rose's eyes not leaving me.. I give her a smile and she rolls her eyes.. and walks away.. I'm not sure where to .. but away.. away from my beautiful face..

..

Lisa's POV

We having breakfast.

Rosé is glaring at Jisoo.
Yeri is glaring at Seulgi.
Seulgi is smiling .
Dayhun looks stressed.
Joy looks pissed .
Hyun seems to be in thought.