chapter 87

Hey.. the last chapter was a bit boring .. including this one.. but stay tuned for the chapters after this ...

It will be entertaining..haha

IRENE'S POV

"I told you they'll love you" I say while backhugging Lisa.

We're in the kicthen and we're .. well more like she's cleaning up like she promised.
After dinner we had desert and then she offered to clean but my parents said it's not necessary.. but lisa wanted to and well  -my parents lost the battle against Lisa's persuasive ass and now she's cleaning up..
I told them I'd help her .. - help her as in backhug her while she does all the work haha..

"Well i did mention before , I'm a parent magnet"Lisa say's and I can feel her smirking..

Idiot..

I break my hold on her and step back. Leaning my back against the kicthen counter with my elbows resting ontop.. I watch her finish up the last of the dishes..

"You didn't lie afterall.. and let me correct you.. -YOU ARE A HUMAN MAGNET LALISA" I say ,getting Lisa to chuckle.. she turns around while wiping her hands with a cloth.. placing it on the sink while beaming at me.. she does her cute yet dangerous sideways little head tilt..

"Babe, I  would love to agree with you on that but-" Lisa raises ,stepping towards me, eyes scanning me from head to toe , licking her lips before setting her eye's on me once again.. she wraps her arms around my waist .. tilting her head down ,not breaking the eye contact.. my arms swing around her neck,bringing her face closer to mine.. "I've got my fair share of enemies.. people that despise me .. people that hate my guts.. and guess what.. - I don't give a fuck about them" She adds.. her lips brushing against mine..

This is so fucking hot, she's fucking hot.

"Like your devil prof ,right?" I raise.. not taking my eyes off her brown orbs..

"Right..baby , -but he don't matter anymore.. well to be clear ..his existence has been dealt with" Lisa voices out.. and I'm wet

"As much as i want to know .. i don't .. and .. -YOU ARE turning me on right now,Manoban" I raise.. getting my Thai girl to chuckle.. a sexy chuckle..

"oh!, I am? can i feel?" Lisa raises.. smirking..

And before I could answer.. someone cleared their throat making Lisa and I jump apart..

"Shit ,I forgot we at your parents place" I hear Lisa mumble underneath her breathe

OH SHIT .. PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE MY PARENTS.

Silent prayers.

We set our eyes on .. -YERI AND SEULGI.

"YOLANDA AND SALLY WHAT THE FUCK" Lisa raises..getting Yeri and Seulgi to glare at her.

"Shut up idiot, my Mom sent me to let you know that YOU AND SEULGI WILL be sharing a bed" Yeri raise's .. annoyed as ever.. why??
Because she wants to sleep nect to her BEAR and ofcourse.. - I'm annoyed too.. I want to sleep next to my MONKEY.

"I knew it.. her house ,her rules" I say..

Lisa beams at me.. her eyes telling me that she dont want to share a bed a BEAR..

"oh come on,it's not like you two haven’t shared a bed before, you live under one roof!" Yeri say's..

"Yeah but we have our own rooms" Lisa say's

"Wait, you two shared a bed before?" I raise.. i want to know more about this.

"Babe-" Lisa voices out but Seulgi cuts in -

"-ofcourse we have.. we cuddled .. YOUR monkey is a great cuddler" Seulgi says .. putting her arm around Lisa's shoulder but Lisa yanks it away..

"Look babe.. I don't want to go against your parents rules but.. -why should I share with Seulgi when you have more than enough guestrooms here" Lisa raises..  and she has a point..

"good question" Seulgi adds ..

"uh, I dont know ???" i raise..  I really don't know..okay????

"Well because Mother wants to make sure you two don't go roaming around at night into our rooms .. - and ..and Irene .. - mom wants us to share too" Yeri say's ...

My eyes widen

"WHAT??!!" My voice echoes..

"You heard her.. you girls are sharing.. and our guest's will be sharing, I don't want you four doing the nasty under my roof!" My Mom's voice joins in.. she's beaming at us , Karina is next to her ,laughing..

"It's called SEX Mom - and seriously?! we won't do anyth-" I voice out but I get cut off .. by .. -

"joohyun.."

The way my name rolls off her tongue.

LISA'S POV

"Joohyun.." Her name rolling off my tongue.. she looks at me ,her mother looks at me..

silence...

"She calls you .. - Joohyun?" Mrs Bae asks .. her eyes not breaking away from mine.. I gulp

"Ye..Yes Mom" Joohyun breaths out.. Her Mom's eye's studies mine and then makes her way towards me .. I take a step back but Mrs Bae places both her hands on my shoulders.. keeping me grounded on my spot.

My eye's beaming into hers ,i gulp once again..

"You really stole MY JOOHYUN'S heart" Mrs Bae say's.. "-and you going to take care of it right?" she adds.. "-Right Lalisa?!" ... her voice echoes through my red tainted ears .. she squeezes my shoulders .. making me gulp ,again.. ,nodding my head slowly..  making Mrs BAE SMILE WIDELY.
Her one hand slides to my face,she caresses my cheek and say's - "good girl! , now gimme a kiss................"

!!!!!!!!!!!

?????????

I died.. I died..

And Froze..

My HEARING had shut down.. I could faintly hear Joohyun yelling "MOM WHAT THE FUCK" ,
I can hear Yeri and Karina's laughter in the background ,including Mrs Bae's laughter ..
I can feel Seulgi's hand on my shoulder and she's saying some shit like "DON'T WORRY I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING, MRS BAE IS JUST JOKING" ..
and also ..
I heard a manly voice saying - "HONEY ,YOU BROKE THE MONKEY LOOKING GIRL.. I ACTUALLY LIKED HER FOR IRENE" ...

WORDS.. VOICES..

- People talking around me while I stood there not blinking at all, I froze .. I was broken like Mr Bae said ..

Mr's Bae did a number on me and I'm sure my dumbass is blushing right now because with everything that was happening around me .. my eyes eventually found Joohyun's .. and she was glaring at me..

"You're an idiot" I hear she say..

"Oh! , look -Joohyun, I made your girlfriend blush" I hear Mr's bae say.. laughing ..

I'm dead..

Joohyun has left .. Leaving me here with her sisters,her parents and Seulgi and they all looking at me with the WIDEST smiles planted across their faces..

I lower my head..

I didn't even get my goodnight kisses babe..

Joohyun.. ???

"Lets go to bed.. atleast you get to cuddle me up tonight" I hear seulgi's voice..
Her arm around my shoulder leading me to the guestroom we sharing.. and ..and I WAS TOO STUNNED TO SPEAK ..or counter Seulgi's dumbass teasing

ahhhh .. whatever..

THE MONKEY WAS TOO STUNNED TO SPEAK .. indeed

Haha..