chapter 43

Irene's POV

Waking up with no Lisa beside me .
I remember falling asleep with me in her arms.
When we got into her bed , we were lights out ..
All that teasing and yet nothing happened .. 

I freshen up , like ... brush my teeth ,wash my face.. etc.. she told me where to find a toothbrush  and towels lastnight.. I told her that her walk-in closet is both mine and hers .. she chuckled and said "okay babe"  .. she cannot say no to me..

...

"Fuck.. that took forever" I hear jisoo say..
Referring to the cleaning they have been doing since early this morning..

Lisa isn't having any of it.

"I won't trust you idiots again .. I was fucking high and I don't recall smoking!!!"  Rosé raises..

"Quiet down Rosé.. my headache is killing me" Dayhun says ..

"Morning ???" I voice out...  they all snap their heads to me.. Lisa's eyes on me.. smile on her face..

"Morning"

"Ughh"

"Hi unnie"

"Bonjourrrrr"

A eyeroll

"You.."

"Hey babe"

The greetings I got .. I won't say what greeting belong to who..
I'll leave that to you guys.

They all on different moods but not my Lisa..  she's in the mood for me.. always.. my baby..

"Hey babe"  Lisa greets me ,placing a kiss on my forehead..

"Hey baby" I greet back.. fisting her shirt, pulling her closer and kissing her lips..
Slow and gentle ..
Hmmm..

She beams into my eyes and smiles once our lips break apart.

I stare back into her eyes.. giving her a quick peck on her swollen plump lips..

"Miss me?" Lisa asks..

I nod..

"I mi-" Lisa gets interrupted..

"- get a room" jisoo cuts in..
Lisa sighs, closing her eyes.. she turns around..

"Kim Jisoo.." Lisa starts.. she opens her eyes... glaring at Jisoo.. 

"Don't glare at me" jisoo raises.. reciprocating Lisa's stare..
Lisa tilts her head in a cute way.. could be seen as a psychopath way but for me its cute.. 
She tilts her head in a CUTE WAY with a smirk on her face..

"Roseanne Park.." Lisa voices.. she continues while still having a staring contest with Jisoo..  jisoo raises an eyebrow after hearing Lisa say her girlfriend's name..  " I have to tell you something about This Chicken.. One Night We Were -" Lisa adds but Jisoo interrupts..

"Yahhhhhhh!!!!!" Jisoo raises.. eyes widen..

"Why???" Lisa questions..