chapter 42

Irene's POV

Our driver dropped me off .. he asked if he should drive further in but I refused.. Lisa will know someone arrived and I wanna surprise her ..

...
I'm wearing a beautiful black dress.. matched with some sexy heels..

Mothers orders..

I do not have a jacket but I don't mind..  I'll be in Lisa's hoodie soon which will have her scent all over..

My Baby is sitting on the bench.. facing the view.. and I'm right.. she has a coat on with her hoodie underneath.. my baby... GIVE MEEEE!!!!!!

I silently make my way behind her.. placing both my hands on her eyes.. she immediately places her hands on mine..
I almost forgot her other hand is in a brace.

"What the fuck!!" Lisa shouts.. as she moves forward and turns around..  her eyes widen but softens once she sees its me..

"Baby... you scared me" Lisa says.. I  chuckle.. she immediately holds out her hand for me.. I move towards her, into her arms.. she engulf me into a hug me.. my arms wrapped around her inside her coat..
She's warm.. I missed her..

"What are you doing here??what happened to the function?" She asks.. while holding me tight.. her head in my neck..
She's so warm.. ahhh

I smile.. she missed me..

"It was boring.. Joy and Rose was there too and we all ditched..  they at your house right now ,along with our sisters and Seulgi" I say..

"Did you miss me?" Lisa asks immediately.. not responding to what I just said.. I smile..  I love when I get her full attention.

"I did" I respond immediately..

She pulls away.. stepping back.. her eyes falling onto my dress.. she smiles..  I do a slow turn .. I hear her chuckle making my lips form into a smile..

"You're beautiful.. as always" Lisa say's ,while taking off her coat.. putting it over my shoulders.. I slip my arms into the sleeves.. she buttons me up..

"Hmmm" I voice out.." smells like you .. I still want that hoodie though" I add.. Lisa chuckles again.. pulling me into her arms .. holding me tight..

"I know.. I know Joohyun" she breaths out into my ear.. "Your driver bring you here?" She asks..

"Yep" I respond..

She tilts her head back.. her eyes finding mine.. smile on her face.. 

"I missed you so much, Hyun" Lisa say's..

"I missed you more baby" I breath out.. she leans forward, placing a quick kiss on my lips..  moving straight to my neck..

"I'm addicted to your scent" Lisa breath out into my neck..  I feel her warm tongue trailing onto my skin.. she sucks into my neck  while squeezing me tighter into her.. I know she's marking me and I don't care..

Her hands move to my ass.. cupping my cheeks ,she pushes me into her ..

"Fuck ,I missed you" Lisa mentions again.. she captures my lips immediately and I reciprocate.. my hands are placed inside the Kangaroo pocket of her hoodie.. she placed them there.. she doesn't want my hands to get cold ..

Passionately Kissing Me .. her tongue circles mine ,she squeezes my ass again making me moan into her mouth..

"You turn me on" Lisa breaths out against my lips.. her eyes melting into mine..

She sticks out her tongue.. goddammit this woman is sexy as fuck..
I place my tongue on hers engaging into another passionate but hotter kiss.. deeper.. she squeezes my ass again..