chapter 20

Irene's POV

"Where am i" I say.. I've woken up in a room I'm not familiar with.. I feel something moving next to me..

"Go back to bed baby" a husky voice says next to me ,groaning ..

Oh my word...... where am I..

"Yeah baby .. go back to sleep" another voice on my other side says..

I am literally dying right now..
I sit up..
And with that Nayeon and Jihyo walks in.. coffee in hand ..

"You're up .." nayeon says smiling..

"Nayeon.. where the fuck am I.. and who is next to me" I say.. loud enough for these two assholes that's cuddling up next to me to hear..

Jihyo and nayeon looks at eachother and burst into laughter..

"What's so funny.. I am in bed with who knows who" I say..

"Seriously Irene..  We've cuddled before..  and.. " the voice on my right belonging to jennie .. she sits up next to me.. " you still don't know how my tits feel against you" jennie adds .. fixing her hair..
I hear laughing on my other side.. sounds like wendy..

"She's not a morning person" wendy says while sitting up too.. fixing her hair..we all look like shit..

"Is that coffee for me ??" Jennie asks in a cute voice..
Jennie please.. I am annoyed to the point where I'll burn down whoevers house I am in ..

Nayeon smiles..

"I made it just for you.. I know you like coffee after a night full of alcohol" nayeon says .. jennie activates her gummy smile..   nayeon hands her the cup . .  I can't deal with this ..

"We still at Sana's house?" I ask..

"Yep.. you girls were way too drunk to leave.. Somi wouldn't allow it .. she along with myself dragged you girls in here" Jihyo say's..

Somi did what????????..

"Somi did what?? How dare s-" I say but jennie grabs my hand and cuts me off..

"Thank you.. we appreciate it .." jennie says  ..  "right Irene" she adds , squeezing my hand.. evil jennie has been activated.

"Uh .. yeah .. thank you Jihyo" I say..  jennie's eyes beaming into the side of my head until she faves front .. her lips forming into a smile..

"It was no big deal, you girls would of done the same if we were in that situation" jihyo says ,smiling..

"Yeah" I say ..and jennie squeezes my hand again..

"Without a doubt girl" jennie says..

Jennie .. please .. it's Saturday morning .. I have a headache and you squeezing the life out of my hand . .

Jihyo leaves .. leaving Jennie,Wendy,Nayeon and I..
Nayeon joins us on the bed..

" We didn't do anything stupid.. right ??" I ask...

Meanwhile..
At the Vacation house
The Idiots .

Lisa's POV
Saturday morning .

"We didn't do anything stupid right ????" I say

We are currently sitting in front of the TV on the couch..

"Well If you count leaving hickeys all over Joy's neck as stupid

"Well If you count leaving hickeys all over Joy's neck as stupid .. yeah YOU something stupid" dayhun says and with that Joy's eyes widen .. getting up ,running to the nearest mirror..

Rosé,jisoo,dayhun,Mina,yeri and Seulgi laughing..  I shot dayhun a glare..

"Lisayaaaahhhhhh" Joy's voice echoes throughout the hallway and with that I get up.. " you didn't!!!" Joy adds .. getting close as I back away..

"We were drunk.. I'm sorry" I say..  holding up my hands.. she has a vase in her hand.. I'm not sure where she got it from ..

"To be clear .. I dared Lisa to put hickeys in your neck" jisoo says.. Joy shot her glaring from mine to Jisoo..
" we were drunk..  atleast we didn't end up fucking anyone" jisoo says but Rosé raises her eyebrow.. wondering what the hell is jisoo saying or trying to say. . "I.. I mean atleast you girls didn't end up fucking anyone or eachother.. we all basically passed out" jisoo adds..

"Lisa.. " joy says.. eyes on me again..

"I'm sorry.. please don't hurt me.." I say.. " and .. to make things better .. seulgi gave jisoo a lap dance" I add.. jisoo and Seulgi immediately glares at me..

"Why are you two looking at lisa like that.. yeri and I know.. we were there .. idiots" Rosé says..

"Yeah.. you girls weren't even sexy at all.. Rosé and I would of done a better job" yeri says.. Seulgi and Jisoo's eyes leave mine .. they look at their girlfriend's..  I laugh..but Joy's eyes are fixed on me.. I look at her and this is what she said..

"I'm not done with you Manoban" joy says.. taking her seat again..

That sounded so sexy but I have to be careful.. joy is evil as fuck.. haha..

I take my seat..