chapter 25

"Lisayaaaaaa" jisoo shouts.. "Where the fuck is that monkey" she adds..

Meanwhile

Lisa's POV

I'm standing infront of the mirror. Eyes beaming at my neck.  Making 100% sure no one can see the fresh hickeys on my neck.. joohyun attacked my neck.

Meanwhile

Joohyun's POV

"Unnieeee" I hear Karina calling me from downstairs..

Okay, my hickeys are not visible ,I'll wear something extra just incase ..
Lisa really went an sucked the soul out of me.

Thinking of last night got me blushing..

"Why you're blushing at yourself??" Yeri asks.. her eyes beaming at me

"Uh how long have you been standing there???" I ask ,as I turn around..

"Long enough to know that my older sister is crazy" Yeri responds..

I roll my eyes..
"Lets just go" I say.. pushing pass yeri..

...

Meanwhile..
Lisa's POV

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" I raise..
Seulgi is here.. in our house ..

"If you came home early last night you would of known that.. this kidnapper over here" jisoo says,putting her arm around Seulgi's shoulder  "stayed the night" jisoo ends off ..

"What??why??" I ask .. looking at dayhun.. dayhun shrugs her shoulders..

"Lisa I thought we bestfriends?? Since when is it-" seulgi starts off but I cut her words..

"Bestfriends?? You and your girlfriend are kidnappers .." I say.. 
Dayhun and jisoo smiles..

"Okay okay ,let's just leave already.. our sisters are waiting in the car" dayhun says.. she has little patience this morning..

I grab my jacket.. eyeing seulgi .. she has the biggest smile on her face ..

Idiot..

...
....
AT UNIVERSITY

"Hey girls" Mina says with her gummy smile.

"Hey Mina.." We greet back ..

"My hickeys are finally gone .. I'm so happy .. I bet yours is gone too" Mina says and with that I turn away..

"Yeah mine is completely gone" dayhun says..

"Lisa??" Jisoo calls.. I knew she would call me since I turned the other way.

"Yeah????unnie????" I say.. jisoo raising an eyebrow..

" what's your problem?" Jisoo raises..

"I don't have a problem" I say.

"Why did you say her name??" Joy asks .. right .. why did she..

"She looked the other way when Mina mentioned hickeys .. that was suspicious " jisoo says.. her eyebrow raises again..

"Why would it be suspicious?" Joy raises again.. I love this PARK.

"Yeah.. I was the one who gave joy and Mina hickeys .. even Yeri.. " I say... and that's when Seulgi widen her eyes..

"You did what???" Seulgi asks..

"I'm joking.. relax idiot" I respond..  jisoo's eyes still locked on me .. I give her a eyeroll ..

"Fuck you Manoban" seulgi says.. I laugh..

"Kidnapper .." I respond..  smirking..

"Kids.. let's get to class" jisoo says..