chapter 22

"Is it just me or are all our hickies showing" jisoo raises..

It's Lisa POV
We in class . . Jisoo mentioned hickies and I immediately looked at dayhun and Joy's neck..

"Fuck.." I say.. that same moment Seulgi walks into class and I immediately stand up... " fuck you Seulgi!!" my voice echoes throughout the classroom .. half of the students have arrived and they all looking at me .. some are laughing..

Seulgi lifts up both her hands..

"Whoa whoa Manoban.. what the fuck did I do , I just got here" Seulgi says..

"The concealer you gave us isn't working , LOOK!" I say.. her eyes beam at my neck,moving to Dayhun's neck and then Joy's..

"I .. wait .. if yours is showing that means ..." seulgi says.. trailing off..

"Mina's is showing too" joy says ..

"Fuck you bear.." I say.. seulgi laughs and sits down.. next to jisoo.. jisoo has the biggest smile on her face..

"While everyone is gonna wonder who gave you girls those hickies .. they all know who gave mine..." jisoo says with a smile as the rest of the students enter..

Idiot .

Jisoo is enjoying this .

Mina's POV

Everyone keeps looking at me .. fuck ..

"Hey Mina" Jihyo and Jeongyeon greets me.. taking their seats next to me.

"Uh .. hey" I say.. lowering my head again because of the eyes beaming at me..
"Uh.. Mina????everything okay?" Jihyo asks.. I nod my head ,still not lifting it ,I don't want to look at the class.. my eyes are fixed on the book that's placed on my table..

"Penguin.. you can fool her but not me" Jeongyeon says.. and she's right ..

"I .. um.. Everyone is looking at me ever since I got here" I say..

"Well yeah.. your hickeys are big and very much visible for eyes to beam at you" Jeongyeon says.. I look at her ,she has a smirk on her face.

"What??!! You.. you can see it ??I used concealer" I say..

" like I said .. they are big and very much visible" Jeongyeon says again with that same smirk..

I touch my neck, some substance are on my fingers.. idiot.. seulgi is an idiot ..

Jihyo and Jeongyeon laughs..
I shot them a glare

"Mina .. relax .. it's just hickeys" jihyo says..

"To be honest.. it looks like you were fucking whole weekend" Jeongyeon says.. "Lisa was wild" Jeongyeon adds .. smirking..

"That.. that's not what happened.. nobody had s...sex .. it was a dare .. jisoo... she .. urghh.." words leaving my mouth.. I put my hoodie on and cover my neck..

Jihyo and Jeongyeon laughs..
Fools..

Rosé's POV..

Right now ,we in the cafeteria

"So you saying all those posts were done while you all were drunk????"nayeon asks.. I nod while chewing on my delicious food.

I have to answer because.. I know Irene over here is fuming. 

Yeri probably told her everything.

"And you girls had no idea until the next morning ?" Nayeon asks again

"That's right.. we spent the Sunday going through every post.. regretting captions and then changing it even though everyone saw" I say before shoving another spoonful into my mouth